Originally Posted by joelkimba
Hey Guys - I have a few questions regarding your SC:
1. Will Techco offer a *Power Train* warranty with the SC?
If so; what kind?
2. Have you tested the SC on a vehicle yet?
If so; RT, SRT, and what results/HP gains?
3. On a stock 5.7 or 6.1 hemi; what would be the max Boost PSI you could achieve without the fear of engine damage?
4. Could a thicker head gasket help/be used (when installing the SC) to lower the Hemi compression ratio, and hopefully thereby allow for more Boost PSI?
5. What is the Cost for Product?
6. What is the (approx) Cost for installation?
7. Where can we find an authorized installer (I’m in Southern CA)
1-2. We will release the warranty,hp gains,videos if all goes well by early next week. We are in the final phase, which is the longest ofcourse of testing prodcution pieces,installation, sc-engine-chassis dyno and mileage testing.
3. our base kit will be around 100-120 hp gain and we do not see more hp on the stock bottum end. In process of validating this
4. firs time I have been asked that question, I will need to check with our engineer on this
5. $6995.99 and BMC was running a special.
7. We are scheduling installations now at our anaheim facility the week of 11-24-08. 714-408-9550 ext. 123
3125 e. coronado street
anaheim, ca 92806