Now everything is broken... - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

ChallengerTalk.com Website Problems Having a problem with our website? Post here to see if fellow members or staff can assist you. For more immediate assistance, please send a PM directly to any staff member. **PLEASE: do NOT post Challenger-related topics in this section**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 09:50 AM
Administrator

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got your email. Doing some testing and so far no recreation. Going to try and gain access to a mac and do some more testing from it

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Please check out our new
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Got your email. Doing some testing and so far no recreation. Going to try and gain access to a mac and do some more testing from it

Kevin
Remember that I'm on a G5 QuadCore running OS 10.4.11 and Safari...

Somewhere in the Sonora Desert...
2014 R/T Shaker M6 w/JBA long tubes and exhaust, Weapon-X racing coils, Fastman throttle body, Fluidyne radiator, API fuel hat, HHP custom tune and ...

Member:

Join us in the Shaker social forum here:
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Got a hold of a mac. Still no joy on recreation with your account, though I can't test with the same version of iOs as you have. What version of Safari are you running? Want to see how close that lines up with what I tested

Kevin

post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Got a hold of a mac. Still no joy on recreation with your account, though I can't test with the same version of iOs as you have. What version of Safari are you running? Want to see how close that lines up with what I tested

Kevin
Safari 4.1.3, the newest version that will run on my OS. BTW, my Mac has Motorola CPU's.
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Thanks. Afraid I got bad news though. I don't know why it stopped working with your set up, but I know we can't do anything to fix it. The version you are using is just too out of date for us to effectively troubleshoot (my Mac user is on 10.0.1)

Wish I had better results for you

Kevin
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Thanks. Afraid I got bad news though. I don't know why it stopped working with your set up, but I know we can't do anything to fix it. The version you are using is just too out of date for us to effectively troubleshoot (my Mac user is on 10.0.1)

Wish I had better results for you

Kevin
That version of the Mac OS works? That was the first version of OS 10 ever put out by Apple. I ran that on a Quadra 950 many moons ago. I still have that computer somewhere in my garage, but I no longer have a monitor that I can use with it. Which model of Mac does your user have?
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-04-2017, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
My preferred browser is called TenFourFoxG5, and it's version 45.8.0. It is a special browser for my Motorola QuadCore G5 that allows me to have an equivalent to the latest version of FireFox. Your web site has never worked with this browser, and is the reason I use Safari when I visit here. BTW, TenFourFoxG5 works great with every other web site I visit, and I'm on two other forums that use the same software you run here. One of them is azbasszone.com if you'd like to visit there to see if there are any differences. Thanks
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 07:54 AM
Administrator

Sorry, that wasn't the iOs version I quoted there, but the Safari version. We can't get that version of Safari running here.

I'm on azbasszone.com too, and can confirm they use the same version is VB software, so theoretically, if your other browser works there it should work here. What happens when you try to use the site with TenFourFoxG5?

Kevin
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 10:35 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Sorry, that wasn't the iOs version I quoted there, but the Safari version. We can't get that version of Safari running here.

I'm on azbasszone.com too, and can confirm they use the same version is VB software, so theoretically, if your other browser works there it should work here. What happens when you try to use the site with TenFourFoxG5?

Kevin
Everything works fine on azbasszone.com when I log on with TenFourFoxG5. When I try the same thing here with TenFourFoxG5, the dropdown menus don't work, unable to see thumbnails, no enhanced features whatsoever, including links, uploads, smilies & text unless I type the full code for the enhanced feature directly into then post, such as this sad smilie:

I do not have all of these codes memorized...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > New Member Introductions & Site Assistance > ChallengerTalk.com Website Problems

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode