Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 RT Exhaust Upgrade Question Answered

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  dragons layer 
#1 ·
I took delivery of my RT yesterday and had been searching for what after- market exhaust applications from previous years would fit. Thought I would post for general information.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
correct or you can go to the Borla test on UT a guy let them "mule" his car NICE!!!!
but I went the route of LT headers and hi-flow cats, I'm modding my car with Modern performance, look they could have made more money, but I was told that the gain is 3-5 hp at the wheel, it's your choice, $1400 or stock
thanks
KB

#9 ·
So the exhaust on my 15' 5.7 looks like it runs two converters, x pipe then back to 2 mufflers on each tip. But honestly it looks like mufflers are first and cats are last. Can this be possible? I'm thinking of going with 2 thrush glass packs. The red cherry bomb ones. Anyone try these on earlier years? Thoughts?

#10 ·
Grinch, you should have 2 catalytic converters at the firewall area in the exhaust pipes, X pipe, 2 mufflers before the rear axle and 2 resonators at the end of each tail pipe near the rear bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.