Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Diablo intune question...help!!

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Cuda 
#1 ·
Hey there fellas,so I have a mildly modded 10 R/T with track pak 6spd. I have at/a hood with functional ram air,air raid intake with airaid throttle body spacer, borla exhaust and a few other minor mods.. I have up until now been ruining the 91 octane cai tune from my intune and I now have ethanol free 94 octane premium available so that's what I'm running. So here's my question, I went in today and downloaded the "diablo tune" wich says its for power but with fuel economy in mind??? Is this the best tune for me to run? I made a few passes down my closest highway with it and I had my throttle boost at 20%.. I wasn't sure if I felt less power or?? I know the placebo effect is hard to overcome lol.. Anyway with my setup and 94 octane ethanol free premium wich tune should I be running? I want most power and torque possible since its not my daily driver...help me out gurus...and thanks in advance!!!

Reactions: Tofnbad
#4 ·
my intune does not have a 93///just a 91 , 91 cai and diablo tune???

#7 ·
Kill the Throttle Boost, it's just a gimmick to make you think the Tuner is doing more than it is!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.