Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Scat Pack question

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Slidd 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Im new here and I just got a 2015 Challenger scat pack in billet silver.

I am confused about a couple things.

First from what I see online the scat pack package has the Super Bee emblem stitched?! into the seats but mine just has the red R/T logo. Are there different levels of the scat pack appearance as well? I do not have the shaker hood either or a from what I can tell a cold air intake.

I was told by the dealer that I had a stage 1 Scat pack which is supposed to include better exhaust and a cold air intake.

Sorry for sounding like a noob but hey......IM A NOOB.

Any help would be appreciated. :grin2:

#2 · (Edited)
The special seats are a late delivery item. You bought yours too soon. I know of no different "levels" of "Stages" on a Scat Pack, other than the appearance package you can order.

This thread should help, post your question there: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f298/2015-scat-pack-thread-240786/

And check out the Hellcat Air Catcher mod, adds 7 hp! Search it in the Scat Pack section........

Enjoy your car, show us some pictures!

#4 ·
I was told by the dealer that I had a stage 1 Scat pack which is supposed to include better exhaust and a cold air intake.
Amazing the dealers know so little about what they sell. The Stage 1 is a Mopar kit that you can have installed on your existing 5.7L. To imply that this kit has anything to do with a factory delivered 392 Scat Pack car just shows his lack of knowledge. Sad really.

Welcome and congrats! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.