car is going back to stock and im out, boys and girls. - Page 16 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger SE/SXT Specific This area is for discussion specific to the Dodge Challenger SE/SXT model.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#151 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCKSRT8YJ View Post
Isn't this thread dead yet ???
Totally agree! Please, please, please let this thread go away. There is no "one car fits all" and opinions are like belly buttons, (or another body part), ..... everybody has one.

space

2011 SE Rallye, Bright White, 26G Pkg, SRT8 Type Spoiler, K&N drop-in, DRL's, Stealth Splash Guards, 20" Forged Mopar Heritage Classic's, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Modern Muscle Ported Intake Manifold & Throttle Body, 20% Tint, Front License Plate Bracket Delete

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#152 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulls_and_sparrows View Post
never onced asked anyone to agree with it in this entire thread or was bothered you didnt agree, people asked how i felt it was better...i stated in the very first post no one probably would agree...funny how infer that in your own head...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Then, why don't you just leave?
What are you trying to prove by bashing Challengers?
If your Mustang is such a great car, then why do you spend so much time on this message board?
Are you tired of driving it because no one notices you?
"It's just a Mustang", nothing new.
The Following User Says Thank You to 69 SIX PACK ROADRUNNER For This Useful Post:
Richmonddjs (11-07-2012)
#153 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
your right no one asked me...but i spent a ton of time on these boards,specifically the v6 forum, so i thought id give a heads up to a choice i was making. i also did it explaining my reasons which were many and important to me...its so funny that many people feel they are the unofficial judge of what is ok to post and not ok to post and if doesnt fit what they like, then its not ok by them and apparently we are suppose to agree and respect that.

i agree people infer what they want, read into posts how they want or dont read posts and simply read the title of the post and make assumptions and post ignorant comments...

You're still here. I thought you were saying goodbye. On August 25th. Good luck with your Mustang, now I promise not to go on a Mustang forum and bash Mustangs. Good bye already.

PCP R/T Classic 6 Speed, Barton shifter, otherwise stock so far
The Following User Says Thank You to slorob For This Useful Post:
Richmonddjs (11-07-2012)
#154 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 05:58 PM

GT is in my future I think. Although Ill probably never sell my Challenger and its cute 6 cylinder it has .)

SoCal Challenger's Prez
#155 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:07 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
V6 challenger racing a new 5.0 mustang

2009 V6 Dodge Challenger single turbo running a 12.855 @ 107.69 mph - YouTube

Granted he had a little traction problem
#156 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Banned

Hell Pat, you're lucky. I can't even get one to line up with me it's like they don't want to be embarrassed in front of their friends in the stands gettin' beat by a V6!

Last edited by Richmonddjs; 11-07-2012 at 09:45 PM.
#157 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 11:21 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmonddjs View Post
Hell Pat, you're lucky. I can't even get one to line up with me it's like they don't want to be embarrassed in front of their friends in the stands gettin' beat by a V6!
dude the bottle and f/i is apple to oranges...boost a new 5.0 and a 100shot and get back to me...ill let you run my friends 4 banger and he wont squirt and will make you look like a chump. hell super charge or turbo a 5.7 and push a 100shot through it and your arguement doesnt stand...you get beat all day long in that scenario...

granted what you have done is great but you seem to think that with nitrous and f/i your on a level playing field...but your not!!!

Last edited by skulls_and_sparrows; 11-07-2012 at 11:26 PM.
#158 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues143 View Post
this shows me nothing but that if you wanna run 12's in a v6 you need to spend 8k and go f/i...i can buy an s2000 for 10k spend 8k and run 9's and it has 4 cylinders...

and i know this because i had all the parts to go f/i...which i could of hung v/8's but i wouldnt consider it even...

Last edited by skulls_and_sparrows; 11-07-2012 at 11:34 PM.
#159 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 11:37 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jford21 View Post
GT is in my future I think. Although Ill probably never sell my Challenger and its cute 6 cylinder it has .)
for some best of both worlds...i dont have the budget to keep both or the garage to do so...but i know id probably just always be driving the mustang...i think id rather have a 4-wheel drive suv as a 2nd then another coupe...

#160 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 11:40 PM

Quote:
this shows me nothing but that if you wanna run 12's in a v6 you need to spend 8k and go f/i...i can buy an s2000 for 10k spend 8k and run 9's and it has 4 cylinders...

and i know this because i had all the parts to go f/i...which i could of hung v/8's but i wouldnt consider it even...

Your in the boat with 05V6 six speed, just go away. Go have fun joining a community of tool bags. Guess what unless you dump at minimum 15k into mods you will just be looked down on as the kid that bought a GT to go fast. The grass is not greener.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with the AutoGuide App.

Military Police - 2007-2012, Never Forget the Fallen
MODS: Roto Fab True CAI, Reso Delete w/ SRT Bottle Mids, Skip Shift Delete, Lock pick w/ Back up Cam, 392 Engine Covers Rebadged 345.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > Dodge Challenger SE/SXT Specific

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode