car is going back to stock and im out, boys and girls. - Page 22 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > Dodge Challenger SE/SXT Specific

Dodge Challenger SE/SXT Specific This area is for discussion specific to the Dodge Challenger SE/SXT model.

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 12:25 AM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Mustangs are blah, plain ugly little pills.
They're fast, but who cares, every secretary from here to indianapolis is driving one, so go join the secretrary crowd. I'll stay with my awsome Challenger, instead of your boring, cramped little mustang.

Pull to the Right Please.....

Pure Power

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2012, 12:52 AM

Power seats are high tech? A motor and a switch?
Old 11-11-2012, 01:22 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Originally Posted by db_ohno View Post
Power seats are high tech? A motor and a switch?
you've missed the point completely...i was responding to a person who said high tech belongs in super cars and top end luxury...but there was a time that power windows, power mirrors,power seats, a/c, irs, etc (all the things i listed and way more not listed)...were all high tech items at one point and now they are not fads but common place on cars and not a fad, that went away when youth got older and apparently wised up to where much better authorities knew what was a fad or not, because youh is stupid (i hope you sense the seething sarcasim).

im willing to bet that poster would not have a challenger with out those things...i dont hear him dissing the evic readout as a fad or steering wheel controls as a fad...but because apparently the challenger would never have gadets or high tech items, because those are fads and the challenger is true to it roots and sets the precident for the future of all cars, that want to be "muscle", so no items in it that were high tech at one point or high tech now. im pretty sure a screen that tells you your timed stats is actually esstential to driving and not a gadget...god knows the old muscle cars had those on them *rollseyes*

and out of all the things i listed, power seats was all you picked out, it was one example admist a dozen that i thought of in 5 secs to prove cars have massive technology behind them, including the challenger and that technology started in high end cars and are now common place and were NOT fads and are actually considered must haves on cars produced now a days.

Hell there was a time when radios put in cars was a high tech feature and then other ways to listen to music, now blue tooth streaming from your phone can play music or pandora apps...i bet all this will fade and we will go back to no stereo at all in a car (again sarcasim).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 11-11-2012, 01:23 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Originally Posted by BlkSEbase View Post
The Mustangs are blah, plain ugly little pills.
They're fast, but who cares, every secretary from here to indianapolis is driving one, so go join the secretrary crowd. I'll stay with my awsome Challenger, instead of your boring, cramped little mustang.
sounds like a plan to me...im glad you love your car...everyone should love the car they drive.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by skulls_and_sparrows View Post
you've missed the point completely...i was responding to a person who said high tech belongs in super cars and top end luxury...but there was a time that power windows, power mirrors,power seats, a/c, irs, etc (all the things i listed and way more not listed)...were all high tech items at one point and now they are not fads but common place on cars and not a fad, that went away when youth got older and apparently wised up to where much better authorities knew what was a fad or not, because youh is stupid (i hope you sense the seething sarcasim).

im willing to bet that poster would not have a challenger with out those things...i dont hear him dissing the evic readout as a fad or steering wheel controls as a fad...but because apparently the challenger would never have gadets or high tech items, because those are fads and the challenger is true to it roots and sets the precident for the future of all cars, that want to be "muscle", so no items in it that were high tech at one point or high tech now. im pretty sure a screen that tells you your timed stats is actually esstential to driving and not a gadget...god knows the old muscle cars had those on them *rollseyes*

and out of all the things i listed, power seats was all you picked out, it was one example admist a dozen that i thought of in 5 secs to prove cars have massive technology behind them, including the challenger and that technology started in high end cars and are now common place and were NOT fads and are actually considered must haves on cars produced now a days.

Hell there was a time when radios put in cars was a high tech feature and then other ways to listen to music, now blue tooth streaming from your phone can play music or pandora apps...i bet all this will fade and we will go back to no stereo at all in a car (again sarcasim).

It's really pathetic how defensive you become about EVERYTHING. Right now while reading my post your going to respond with some immature babble to spew out.

This kid is a tool bag. I knew this from day one experience with him. He was trying to sell used hood struts for 50 bucks. Then when I finally purchased them on a Tuesday and paid for them immediately. (I even sent him a $2 gift because PayPal charged him a fee and he whined about it) I then contacted him on Friday asking if he had shipped them. He rudely responded saying I was pushy and he would be refunding my money.

Go little boy climb in your Mustang and leave. I'm embarrassed for you on how everyone pretty much knows your an immature idiot that has extremely thin skin and spews nonsense. Stay if you like it doesn't bother me at all I just feel sad for how dumb you look after each post.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with the AutoGuide App.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brent60 For This Useful Post:
Richmonddjs (11-11-2012)
Old 11-11-2012, 05:23 AM

why is this thread even still going?

2009 TorRed S/E

9-11-01 nose badge | 3.5L hood badges | CAI | Hood pins | MOPAR hood struts/pedal kit/fuel door | blacked out side mirrors | Under dash ambient light | Jones Full Boar exhaust | Cuda' style MOPAR hockey stick striping | Script grill badge

"All you can take with you is that which you have given away"
Old 11-11-2012, 05:24 AM

All I can say is wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

PB 13.67 @ 103 mph
Old 11-11-2012, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Brent60 View Post
It's really pathetic how defensive you become about EVERYTHING. Right now while reading my post your going to respond with some immature babble to spew out.

This kid is a tool bag. I knew this from day one experience with him. He was trying to sell used hood struts for 50 bucks. Then when I finally purchased them on a Tuesday and paid for them immediately. (I even sent him a $2 gift because PayPal charged him a fee and he whined about it) I then contacted him on Friday asking if he had shipped them. He rudely responded saying I was pushy and he would be refunding my money.

Go little boy climb in your Mustang and leave. I'm embarrassed for you on how everyone pretty much knows your an immature idiot that has extremely thin skin and spews nonsense. Stay if you like it doesn't bother me at all I just feel sad for how dumb you look after each post.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with the AutoGuide App.
I 2nd this notion!
Skullboy====>
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandubbz For This Useful Post:
Richmonddjs (11-11-2012)
Old 11-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Banned

Ok, skulls n bones, sashay away and let's close this already. It's clogging up my iPad.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Administrator

For skulls_and_sparrows:

Ya know, this really is turning into a trolling effort and beginning to piss the membership off. I read the whole thread on my phone and that was a challenge. I could easily just close the thread, but much better if you just let it go.

For others:

Stop feeding...

Bernie

2005 300C SRT8 - #72 of 252 (excl. 11 pilots) - #10 of 35 Canadian SRT8's built
2008 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fatboy - Vance & Hines Big Shots STGD with FuelPak tune.
2008 Jeep GC SRT8! Custom Build. Custom Delivered by SRT. 1 of 1 in Canada!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > Dodge Challenger SE/SXT Specific

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.