Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I'm just happy!

5K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Arhshelby 
#1 ·
2012 rallye redline with 35k mileage and I couldn't be happier! I just love how the simplest mod can make it feel like an complelty different ride for instance "strut braces". I love my v6 challenger! Check out my mod list in my signature.

#2 · (Edited)
Before

After

#3 ·
Mopar ambient lighting kit

Hi
what is a Mopar ambient lighting kit? I have been researching some lighting options - have not heard of this one.

Attachments

#5 ·
Reactions: shaker2014
#7 ·
Thank you!

#9 ·
The acceleration is amazing, really gets up and go!

#12 ·
Thanks!!

#14 ·
Gotta admit Sandshar, back last year when I was looking around at Rallye Redlines, I had my sights on a white one for a few months. I ended up stumbling upon your Rallye Redline thread when I was looking at all the interesting ways to modify our cars and that grey really stuck to me. I ended up finding the car I got now as soon as it got off the truck and knew I had to have it. Really glad for yours, and I hope to see more done to it, it looks cooler each time I look at it!

#15 ·
Thanks brother and welcome to the club. We all have something to be proud of!

Recent pic

SNEAK PEEK : Full custom katzkin leather interior that's being installed in 2015.

Reactions: RallyeRingo
#17 ·
I spoke to a representer, try your luck 800.842.0590

#19 ·
New mod :D

http://youtu.be/yMUJ2AVBUJg

Once weather gets better around here I'll have more vids going up against my friends and there v8's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.