Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Official Rallye Redline Owners Thread

126K views 286 replies 68 participants last post by  ThomasRedline 
#1 ·
2012 Tungsten Rallye Redline

Picked up car on Saturday with 4miles, now just alil over 400miles. I clean her off every morning and after every use. I LOVE the ride, adjusted mirrors perfectly haven't discovered any blind spots and parks with ease.

Getting plenty of attention, came across two srt8 owners and we traded compliments. Park far and alone from my gym yet still comes out to find a camero parked two spaces away lol.

So far had 1 guy dismiss my car being it was a v6, claiming he needs the power.

I will add pics of the splash guards and footwell lighting tonight.

See less See more
#2 ·

#4 ·
Can't wait to see them! Let's see those Rallye Redline's

#6 ·
No thats factory

Lol yea it's a tad crooked, I rushed the job : / silly me

That seat picture isn't the best lighting but the seats are dark period. Reminds me more of a burgundy.

#9 · (Edited)
Jeff1062, thank you!

Nation55, I can't wait to see your upgrades and hear that muffler!

Let's see those Black, white and Silver redline's!

Reactions: B.Thur
#12 ·
Those emblems currently on my grille probably won't be on there when I post up all my mods. I have 2 unique ones on the way, plus some emblems by Nate. Hopefully they will all arrive this week, REALLY hope I can get that cat back put in this week too, just depends when my buddy has a free evening, his house is basically an auto shop, haha.

#14 ·
Nation55, Nate does AMAZING work! Can't wait to see ya badges, just don't rush applying them like my mistake lol

I know our model is fairly new but have read about 5 stories of these beautiful cars being purchased, Now let's see those pictures and mods!

#16 ·
Maybe someone could help me.

Im trying to add a image from a flash drive to the 730N but my unit doesn't detect whenever I plug my flash drive in. Am I doing something wrong? The brand of my drive is : Memorex traveldrive

#28 · (Edited)
Any Luck?

Any luck with this problem? I'm looking forward to loading up music and especially movies for the kids on this via USB.

I'll be getting my R/R soon (one being delivered from factory to dealer in OR, then driven to my local dealer for me to test drive before signing).

I was going to go with the RT Classic, but I liked the wheels, paint job, interior Red seats of the RR so much I ...couldn't resist.

Going with the Black exterior and Red interior. Car I want is already scheduled to be built, order placed by a different dealer. It's almost the same that I built online minus the interior appearance group. Fortunately I can have my cake soon and eat it how I want. I'm ordering the corresponding Mopar parts to create that Interior Appearance Group (minus the mats, getting all weather slush mats, they look ...blacker).

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#17 ·
Liking the badge work!

#20 ·
The quarter's complete the look!

#21 ·
Test drove a blk/red this morning. One step closer. Got the salesman working on a few things now. Details and what not. Still haven't made up my mind which options I’m going with. There are a couple different blk/reds in my area now so I have some options but I took the first step today.

Hopefully it all works out.

Oh and they just got in a tungsten as well. You guys have some gorgeous cars. Pictures, as nice as they are do not do them justice.

#22 ·
Test drove a blk/red this morning. One step closer. Got the salesman working on a few things now. Details and what not. Still haven't made up my mind which options I’m going with. There are a couple different blk/reds in my area now so I have some options but I took the first step today.

Hopefully it all works out.

Oh and they just got in a tungsten as well. You guys have some gorgeous cars. Pictures, as nice as they are do not do them justice.
Ya know, NewChallenge! If you don't hurry up and finally buy one....one of us may have to drive there and guide your hand/pen on the contract! :deal:

#24 ·
Fellow redliners, let see those mods

#29 · (Edited)
@Sandshar, I noticed you list Mopar splash guards and Mopar ambient lighting kit. I did a term search on those two items at mopar.com but couldn't find them. Do you have any links? I'm still throwing Mopar options at my dealer prior to signing. Here's another option: I would really like to track down a good rear camera to review mirror package for the dealer to install. Any link to a good one would be a life saver. I fortunately have five kids that are flying, falling, and fooling around my property that I feed and don't want to fertilize the driveway with.

#30 ·
Dave,

Here the links

The footwell light kit - Interior Lighting - 82212347 | Mopar

Mopar splash guards, you have to buy a pair of fronts and rears - Deluxe Molded Splash Guards - 82211683AC | Mopar

Deluxe Molded Splash Guards - 82211684AD | Mopar

Let me give you a tip, Order thru speedlogix. It saved me 40 bucks, link of that is here - http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f53/ambient-light-kit-77822/

I plan on going the lockpick and cam route just haven't acted on it yet. Been parking perfectly but it takes that 1 time to ruin everything.

#31 · (Edited)
So DAMN Happy with this purchase!

Finally got my ride after almost three months of waiting for her to be built. Bought it sight unseen with only the press photos to go on. Never took a leap of faith like that before for a car, but I have loved this car since I saw my first in 2008. Drove the new Pentastar powerplant last year and was really impressed. Saw the new Rallye Redline edition and knew it was Game On! She is Tungsten with Radar Red interior and fully loaded. Sure seems like a TON of car for what I paid for it and extremely happy with almost all aspects of it so far after 750 miles.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Hood

#32 ·
My twin! Congrats man! Beautiful car and great choice on package. The interior really pops with our color combo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.