Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Question for 2012 SXT owners???

4K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  lilchuckie504 
#1 ·
Specifically those without the electronic convenience group.
Does the EVIC in your SXT have the 0-60 timer?

It used to be you needed to have the Electronic Convenience Group
in order to get the EVIC intrument cluster. Now all Challengers have the EVIC and those with the Electronic Convenience Group show the compass in the EVIC too. Within the EVIC there was a 0-60 timer under the performance page.

So do all the EVIC intrument clusters have the performance page with the 0-60 timer?

#5 ·
I have found out first hand where the timer is on the 2012 SXT since I bought one tonight. It's the SXT plus in Redline 3 and has the SST and Electronic Convience Group. I'm impressed with the Pentastars power
I did a burnout spinning both tires (test driving it of course) those 3.06 gears do help.

If the compass doesn't display then you don't have the Homelink garage door opener either. The compass module and homelink are located together under the overhead console. You can add these later I did this on my 09 base R/T model.

#6 ·
I have the base model sxt, nothing else added to submodel, it has the 0-60 timer. My evic looks to be limited to a 10-12 commands thru 3 sub menus

#8 ·
I got 6.88 once, all my others have been 7's, not having a straight take off

#13 ·
what is normal? My foot seems to be heavy, is everyone elses, just as heavy? I try to drive normal, all the time.

#16 ·
2012 sxt use to do 0 60 in 6.7 dropes in k&n yesterday got 6.3 today morning on my way to work could do better with right launch.

#18 ·
I live in Houston, Tx and drove to New Orleans(368miles) on a full tank and got there and had 1/4 to still drive around with. Didnt really noticed the mpg but i was doing cruise control at 70mph most of the way and accelerate to 80-100 from time to time when i wanted to fly lol. Havent went to new orleans since my new pypes exhaust mod so ill have to update on my mpg......best 0-60 is 6.40 with exhaust and 41 degrees in the A.m. I probably could have done better the 2nd time but didnt catch anymore red lights lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.