Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Custom Radio Backgrounds

403K views 1K replies 465 participants last post by  SFCR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

It's my turn to give back to the boards. Check out this background I did for my car. If anyone would like one, let me know what you want it to say and I'll knock one out for you. Just send me a PM. I also have the R/T logo and can do any colors that you want.

I can walk you through the process of putting it in the background if needed. It's pretty easy.

B5 (until I change my screen name)

See less See more
#9 ·
can anyone post up a PSD?

or make me one that says
"trev's
srt8
392"

caps or lower case w/e you think looks better lol black with the stripe delete please ;)

would super appreciate it.

#12 ·
PM sent

(disregard whats in the parenthesis... this message had to have at least 10 words for me to post)

#14 ·
Thank you for the backgrounds, they look great!!! :D

#15 · (Edited)
Are we able to change the color theme of our displays? Mine is silver/blue

edit: nm, I found the setings for day/night/auto. Even when set to auto, mine stayed on day which was pretty bright. Night is much better

edit2: woohoo! Looks awesome

#27 ·
ugh.. i wish i had my car out of the shop so i can install this mod.. :)
I'm gonna ask a stupid question but how do you install this and will it work on a car without NAV?:dunno:

#31 ·
If you would be so kind to do one for me. Black with silver strips.

Tom's
SRT 8

Thanks
Me too please. Exactly the same but with grey stripe :zlurking:

How is the install done?

#24 ·
Thanks for the 2nd set Dom, they look awesome!!! :D

#29 ·
Those look GREAT!

Do you happen to have the Classic "Challenger" Script?

#33 ·
Any chance you can post up the raw logos you have?
Don't want to burden you if I can do it myself... Personally, I'm looking for something with the "R/T" and old school "Challenger" script.

Thanks!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.