Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Interior LED Lights

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  2v392Hemi 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am looking to add some extra lights to the interior of my car but I am looking for some help from those that may have already installed some LED light bars. I am looking for a couple features that I will list below, and was wondering if one company makes a product that fits all of my requirements. If not, I guess I will have to decide which is more important than the other. I am currently looking at some of LED Glow's (ledunderbody.com) million color light bars, but I don't believe that these are compatible with the app they offer in their million color under body kits. They do have a video in their under body kits that shows you can have a separate option in their app to control interior lights, however they don't advertise it anywhere else when going to the page about interior lights. Also, if there is anyone else that has some LED interior lights already installed I would love to know / see how many bars you put in, what color they are, and what company or website you got yours from! Thank you in advance with your suggestions and I will be posting pics if and when I find the right product!

I am looking for these characteristics in my potential LED product (in order from need the most to least):
1) multiple colors to choose from (why have one when you can have them all)?
2) having the ability to automatically turn on when the door is opened
3) being able to turn off and on with an app on my Samsung S5

See less See more
#2 ·
Opti l7 i think.
Put them in my ram. Off and on. Multi color. Open doors leds go bright white. . close doors return to color.

Strobe
Colour fade
Light to music on bass

They're like 50$ to. 2 remotes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.