New inside lighting - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Interior Discussion / Modifications If you are interested in modifying your Dodge Challenger's interior, this is the place to talk about it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-11-2013, 10:28 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
New inside lighting

I finally installed my puddle lights , I didn't want to drill a hole in the bottom of the door so I installed them in the bottom of the door panel , then while I was at it I installed some LED lights under the dash. http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu236/jimr38/image-28.jpg[/IMG][/URL]. http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu236/jimr38/image-31.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Last edited by jimr38; 11-11-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-11-2013, 10:35 PM

Looks really good. I need to do that in the back. My little girl complains because there are no pretty lights back there. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2012 stone white SRT8 M6 w/blk stripes
Barton shifter, KW springs, AA catch can, Pioneer4000nex and my bad ass wife!
#3 (permalink) Old 11-11-2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimr38 View Post
I finally installed my puddle lights , I didn't want to drill a hole in the bottom of the door so I installed them in the bottom of the door panel , then while I was at it I installed some LED lights under the dash. http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu236/jimr38/image-28.jpg[/IMG][/URL]. http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu236/jimr38/image-31.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Damn that red looks amazing & is exactly what I want in my interior...

I've never done a mod like that myself... Any chance you could sum up a parts & install guide? Would love to try this...

2013 R/T Plus Redline Edition
Zoomers Exhaust
LMI Hammer CAI
Billet Catch Can
Diablo Intune
#4 (permalink) Old 11-12-2013, 09:35 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DURRTY MIKE View Post
Damn that red looks amazing & is exactly what I want in my interior...

I've never done a mod like that myself... Any chance you could sum up a parts & install guide? Would love to try this...

That part of the mod is very simple , you just remove the pass side A -post cover and underneath there is a wire connector , just disconnect it so you can pull it out enough to work with it, then you just get some quick tap connectors and splice into the yellow/white and the green/black wires ( yellow/white ) is the positive side and the other is the ground, then run the wires down to behind the glove box ( I removed the glove box door for easy access ) plug the connector back together and pop the A -post cover back on ,run the 2 wires for both sides for the light hookup and that's about it , the A-post cover just pulls strait off it has two strait push in-style clips , if ya have any questions just ask, I'd be glad to help ,,,,

#5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 05:08 PM

I'm definitely trying this in the near future... Probably around spring time after I catch up from Xmas gifts lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Interior Discussion / Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode