No power seat memory - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Featured Product
Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Interior Discussion / Modifications

Interior Discussion / Modifications If you are interested in modifying your Dodge Challenger's interior, this is the place to talk about it.

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 04:46 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
No power seat memory

My seat is perfecly set for me, except when I take it to the dealers. When I get my car back, it seems like it takes weeks to get it JUST how I want it.

I could tell them to not touch the seat, but I sit pretty close up, so a bigger person servicing the car would have to push the seat back or adjust it, so he could drive.

Any one have any tricks or tips on how to keep your seats position. I so wish it came with seat memory, but mine did not..
AFE Stage II cold air intake
Barton short throw shifter
Fastman ported throttle body
Diablo CMR tune by Johan
Mopar strut tower brace
Spohn rear suspension kit (in August)
Jet 180* t-stat
SRT8 6.1 chin spoiler
SLP skip shift eliminator
Billet Technology catch can
Beltronics Pro 300 radar detector
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 04:49 PM

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i don't know if any of them did do you know jay? i know the chargers do.. but to my knowledge challengers don't but i could be wrong..

chris

2009 SRT
ARRINGTON TVS 2300 8LB BLOWER WITH A.J. TUNE & MODERN MUSCLE THROTTLE BODY WITH LMI FENDER PULL INTAKE
ARRINGTON FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE
BILLET TECH FUEL DOOR BADGE, DOORLOCK PINS, DEVO STRUT TOWER COVERS, COMPLETE UNDERHOOD KIT IN RED, POP CAN DELETE DISC'S, SRT WHEEL CENTERS, DOOR JAM INSERTS
CANTON SUPER CHARGER COOLANT TANK
BARTON SHORT THROW SHIFTER WITH MOPAR SHORT THROW HANDLE]
CUSTOM HEAD RESTS
SPEEDLOGIX A-PILLAR POD WITH AUTOMETER CARBON FIBER GUAGES
Old 12-02-2012, 04:51 PM

Photos: (6)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
------------------------------

LINK-VISIT US ON FACEBOOK-LINK

SOCSOC
Click for thread. Location and dates to be determined on an ongoing basis.

SSE, JBA, LEDs, HNK, WTF, BBRs

No longer a helping member-27/2/11

Last edited by CURT LF; 12-02-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:57 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hmm I wonder if this is an option that could be transplanted from a charger, I too would like to have memory seats, but of course don't

Mods list: K&N Typhoon CAI, Skip Shift Eliminator , Petty Strut Tower Brace, Diablo Predator 91CAI tune, License Plate backup camera with Lockpick V2, mini spare tire and adapter, Moroso Catch Can, some BT bling, 3rd brake pulser, Larry's mod Hurst shifter, coming soon Web Electric Sequential tail lights and LED under door lights
Old 12-02-2012, 05:06 PM

Took me a long time to get the right position but I figured out how to repeat it, I pull the wheel out as far as it will go, then I get out, lower seat about 1/2 way, set it to tip the seat bottom back as far as it will go "legs up butt down", then I raise it as high as it will go without it trying to tip back forward, then I get in and move it forward until my feet are right, then recline the seat back until the steering wheel is in the right place, simple huh!!! I like the seat high so I can easily rest my arm on the window while cruising. I wonder why the Chargers get the nice stuff first?
Resonator delete
255/45/20 Nitto Motivo's "MADE IN USA"

Last edited by Cuda; 12-02-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Chrysler LLC is taking advantage of us Challenger owners!! My wifes Chrysler has all the bells and whistles! All the best features end up on Chryslers or on Dodges that are HARDER to sell!

54 Plymouth
59 Apache
"She may not be the youngest gal at the ball... but she can still turn a head or two"

[/url]
Old 12-02-2012, 05:47 PM

This is a constant source of annoyance for me too. Each time the position is changed for whatever reason it takes a lot of effort to restore it to a comfortable seating position. I'd love a memory seat add-on! C'mon aftermarket!

Last edited by JakeInFla; 12-02-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:50 PM

I heard ginseng is good for memory development subbed to see where we can go with this!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Planned mods: Mopar CAI, Strut Tower Brace, Kicker Double Subwoofer, and a Diablo Predator Tune. For now
Old 12-02-2012, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cuda View Post
Took me a long time to get the right position but I figured out how to repeat it, I pull the wheel out as far as it will go, then I get out, lower seat about 1/2 way, set it to tip the seat bottom back as far as it will go "legs up butt down", then I raise it as high as it will go without it trying to tip back forward, then I get in and move it forward until my feet are right, then recline the seat back until the steering wheel is in the right place, simple huh!!! I like the seat high so I can easily rest my arm on the window while cruising. I wonder why the Chargers get the nice stuff first?

Thank you. I had to read this a couple of times to know what you are taking about. I will try this after my car is serviced this week. Yeah the Chargers get all the nice stuff, but it doesn't look like a real Charger. At least our cars looks like/is a Challenger.

I thought about also making markers as to where the seat is positioned then use masking tape and a marker and mark where the edges are, not on the seat, but the door/floor.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by us1champ View Post
i don't know if any of them did do you know jay? i know the chargers do.. but to my knowledge challengers don't but i could be wrong..

chris
You have the fancy schmancy car, I figured yours would have the memory seat. It looks like we're out of luck though. It seems that the Chargers got them, but not us.

Nice signature btw.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Interior Discussion / Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.