RDP Motorsports - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Interior Discussion / Modifications If you are interested in modifying your Dodge Challenger's interior, this is the place to talk about it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up RDP Motorsports

Just got my Chrome Manifold from RDP Motorsports and something needs to be stated here quite clearly....

IT is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

A beautiful addition to my Black SRT8 ! I am showing the car in a 50th aniversary show here in Western Canada at Easter and have asked Steve at RDP for some help.
Not only did he take the time to address my issue, he gave me pointers and advice on a couple of aspects of how to show off the engine of my Chally.

Thanks to Steve & Co for the great work of art and to Gillian for the extra care in shipping.
Next item ordered is the Gloss Black fiberglass firewall unit...will post pics when it is all together in January.

Check it out and speak to Steve and tell him Kojak sent you!!

Kojak

2009 SRT8..."CHEKM8"...6.1 Hemi & Procharged...534 RWHP & 498 TQ ...12.87@ 116.33 in the 1/4...street tires..!!LT Kook Headers..magna flo..procharger..Alcohol Injection..custom tuned...many extras." Play Hard, Life's Short "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You can guess the first question folks will ask; where are the pictures?

2015 R/T SP, 23G, 6-Speed Tremec, SG-II (ordered 7/10, built 9/8, home 9/17/14)
Mods: Skip Shift Eliminator (no need to mod anything else)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2009 R/T 27F, 6-Speed Tremec
Mods: Skip Shift Eliminator, Hood Struts, Functional Hood Scoops, RPI Designs Mud Flaps, Cabin Air Filter, OEM Sound Group II

#3 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Premium Member

(Thread Starter)
Manifold

It's Christmas guys!..as mentioned will have pics up in January once the engine bay is finished.

Just wanted to let folks know this is a super product with equally great service..check them out!

Kojak
#4 (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 08:54 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice to hear when people are very satisfied with vendors/internet purchases. Helps us people o the fence take that leap.
#5 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 05:21 AM

thanks sir very glad you like the product and service , thank you for your business and look forward to helping you in the future
#6 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice to hear about the parts, but a picture says a thousand words. I was checking out your attached photos of you car at home. Your place looks a lot like my friends home in Weyburn. How do you keep from having gravel pits in the paint behind the wheels?

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target!
#7 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 07:43 AM
Premium Member

(Thread Starter)
Talking Rdp

Yes Fit..a problem to be sure. I finally got some stealth mud guards and for the 1/4 mile to the highway I go about 2 mph. It takes longer for that 1/4 mile than it does to get to town!

Sorry for the delay..just got back from Holidays in Cuba..man the old cars there.unreal!

Kojak
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Interior Discussion / Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode