Where the Heck are These Things? - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Interior Discussion / Modifications

Interior Discussion / Modifications If you are interested in modifying your Dodge Challenger's interior, this is the place to talk about it.

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where the Heck are These Things?

HELP!!! Where the heck do you find these things? Or, have I missed the boat. I saw them about a year ago and thought that they were too expensive (about 100.00). They are called Interior Stainless Door Badges (R/T). I waited and I am now regretting it. They are either discontinued or only come in the Plain plate. I want the R/T laser cut into the plate. They are cool and I have pulled the trigger on doing the Piping in Hemi Orange. I just want to brighten the interior up. I have checked our sponsors, I have check the web. No Luck. This is a pic from an earlier post on Challengertalk, so the pic should be ok.

Driving one is the best thing you can do with your clothes on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 07:09 PM

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
New Challenger Store Parts

I bought them from these guys about 18 months ago. Looks like the cut out style is no longer available, they now attach your choice of identifier.

Dodge Challenger R/T RT Door Badging

These guys sell with the cut outs but are showing out of stock.

Challenger Stainless Steel RT Style Door Badge Plate - pair

Bingo, these guys show that they have 'em.

2010 Hemi Orange RT 6 spd - gone
2012 Header Orange RT-C 6 spd - gone
2013 Jazz Blue RT auto - gone
2014 Header Orange R/T Plus 6-spd - here
Old 12-13-2012, 02:41 PM

Photos: (1)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've been searching and it appears that the R/T is discontinued but you can get HEMI. I'd rather have R/T. :/
Old 12-13-2012, 04:40 PM

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
the only thing they make now is the PLAIN ONE.. no writing.. i like you wanted some that said SRT-8.. i should have bought them when i seen them and had them but i waited to long.

if you find a pair you want JUMP ON THEM

good luck
chris

2009 SRT
ARRINGTON TVS 2300 8LB BLOWER WITH A.J. TUNE & MODERN MUSCLE THROTTLE BODY WITH LMI FENDER PULL INTAKE
ARRINGTON FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE
BILLET TECH FUEL DOOR BADGE, DOORLOCK PINS, DEVO STRUT TOWER COVERS, COMPLETE UNDERHOOD KIT IN RED, POP CAN DELETE DISC'S, SRT WHEEL CENTERS, DOOR JAM INSERTS
CANTON SUPER CHARGER COOLANT TANK
BARTON SHORT THROW SHIFTER WITH MOPAR SHORT THROW HANDLE]
CUSTOM HEAD RESTS
SPEEDLOGIX A-PILLAR POD WITH AUTOMETER CARBON FIBER GUAGES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Interior Discussion / Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.