Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Front Spoiler

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  bwayneross 
#1 ·
Hi,

Surely I'm not the only one to have done this? I have a 2015 RT Scat Pack, and it has the big "Chin like" Spoiler in the front...yep, I pulled in too far into a parking spot, hit the curb. It didn't break anything, but now I have a 4 inch by 1 inch, ...best described as a rough spot in the plastic. ITs not too visible now, and if I clean it and put on Adam's Super VRT I bet you will hardly notice.

I was just wondering if anyone has better ideas?

Thanks James

#3 ·
Wait until you hit something again...

You eventually will.

#4 ·
I've scraped the bottom of mine and use 400 or 600 grit sandpaper to remove the shavings. I've never tried it on the face of the spoiler but you might try the 600g so you don't mar the texture too much

#5 ·
after reparing the damage, install cameras on front and back, they are well worth the cost.

#7 ·
Old thread, I know, but I've been lucky that I've only scraped the bottom of my front spoiler, the curbs and parking blocks are usually about the same height as my Spoiler, but i'd hate to look at the bottom of that thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.