FW1 Cleaning Wax with Carnauba - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Detailing / Car Care Want to talk about detailing your Dodge Challenger? Are you fanatical about the care and upkeep of your Challenger? Tell us about it in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 06:06 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dennis H Send a message via Yahoo to Dennis H
(Thread Starter)
FW1 Cleaning Wax with Carnauba

Marketed as a Waterless Wash & Wash.
RGS LABS FW1 Fast Wax Waterless Formula

I'm not selling this stuf. I bought some from a cold canvass operation at a gas station. I like it. I use most products spoken of on the forum. I have ADDED this to my supply. Good for a variety of conditions. If the car is dusty under the cover, I dust it off and use the FW1. Or, if the Challenger gets attacked by the sprinklers and not discovered until dry. No residual or hard to remove from body seams.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Detailing / Car Care

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode