My father hit my r/t please help me.... - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Detailing / Car Care Want to talk about detailing your Dodge Challenger? Are you fanatical about the care and upkeep of your Challenger? Tell us about it in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Seebz13 sell the car it will never drive the same plus the paint won't match. Get some 16oz boxing gloves call your Dad out and settle it.

BW

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT 9.67 149 mph
449 Aluminum Hemi
Arrington Apache Heads
Kenne Bell 4.2LC KB 148mm Throttle Body
Big Azz Cam Motion Camshaft
Triumph Performance Wheels (Street Cruising)
Bogart Racing Wheels/Double Bead Locks with 28x10's
DTP On The Keyboard
Sons of Confederate Veterans Louisiana Division

2015 Dodge Hellcat aka White Trash
2013 Jeep SRT8 Black Vapor Edition
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT NMCA Street Outlaw 94mm Turbo (under construction)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 09:59 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had a student who is OCD. Keeping your car pristine is not OCD. People misinterpret OCD.

2010 Torred SE, 25G, Heated leather, MyGig 430 w/ Sound Group, Sunroof
Mods -Magnaflow 16500 (dual quad tips) - Chrome Clad 20" wheels - Mopar Wheel Caps - Body Color Spoiler - Chrome Fuel Door - Locking Gas Cap - Hood Struts - Functional Hood Scoops - K&N DIF - Mopar Nose Badge - Fender Extensions - RPI Splash Guards - Mopar T-Handle - Stainless Pedal Kit - HomeLink - Hands Free uconnect mic - Lockpick - Boyo rear camera - Relay on plate light - DRL activated - WebElectric Sequential Signals.
#33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badx View Post
It's a scratch, it will be fine. I had to have my whole front end replaced and I think the paint match is better than factory.
My Dad passed away a few years ago. I would let him take a hammer to my car if I could just have one more hour with him. Your Dad is more important than any possession.
Well Said!
#34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 10:05 PM

FWIW, I backed my truck in to a granite slab that was below my line of sight and managed to cave in the entire tailgate. Crap happens and you just accept, fix, and move on. It's really no big deal in the grand scheme of things. What some of these autobody guys can do is amazing
Cheers, Lee S.

Last edited by Lee955i; 12-15-2012 at 10:17 PM.
#35 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 10:16 PM

Furious, are you kidding!

This is the guy who changed your dirty diapers and lost sleep over you, and all you have to show for it is a scratched mirror! I wonder how much money he has spent on you over your lifetime. I'm sure it's a lot more than the cost of a touch-up job.
Maybe he'll take you for ice cream and make it all better.

Tom
2012 R/T Classic Automatic, every option but the kitchen sink (big black rectangle on roof), MOPAR hood pins, MOPAR cold air intake, Flowmaster Force II cat back, Mopar sequential turn signals, Drake fuel filler door.
#36 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 11:31 PM

Garage
The "hug" thing is the honest truth! I lost my Dad in April, now my Mom this past Monday. You want just one more time to talk to them, to hug them, to tell them you love them, to "thank" them..........It's nice to see som many nice comments about taking care of your parents. I needed this right now.

2009 Dodge Challenger R/T Deep Water Blue 20" rims Cool as Hell
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 2.0 Turbo Automatic........with 99 front end and rear facia.
1995 Toyota T-100 SR5 Best Truck I've ever owned
2005 Kia Sorento Great car but everybody keeps doorbanging the poor thing.
1975 Mustang II V-8 Highly Modified to 400+ HP, nothing stock except the radiator cap

#37 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 03:50 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redliner View Post
The "hug" thing is the honest truth! I lost my Dad in April, now my Mom this past Monday. You want just one more time to talk to them, to hug them, to tell them you love them, to "thank" them..........It's nice to see som many nice comments about taking care of your parents. I needed this right now.
My condolences go out to you & your family.

Born 10/23/2013
The Following User Says Thank You to pdx.challenger For This Useful Post:
HEMIZSP (12-17-2012)
#38 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redliner View Post
sorry for your loss, I've lost both of my parents and even though I'm a full grown adult.. life is different.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Detailing / Car Care

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode