Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2/31/12 "smashed" "Warning" dash cam

5K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  bwbike 
#1 ·
What you are about to see will shock you, This is how fast your life on this earth can end. I hope this this not offend anyone.

Vidvir - Car accident [NSFL]

My the Lord put his protective hand on all of us !

#3 ·
OMG!! WOW.. I would not have thought ANY vehicle, let alone a tank of a Tahoe, could do that upon impact. I can only imagine the horror those people saw as they went into oncoming traffic. I hope their death was painless.. :(

Be safe out there folks...

#5 ·
WOW.....:2232censored:......that was bad. As soon as I saw how fast everyone was rolling along on that icey highway I knew it was gonna be bad......just didnt antisipate how bad. Man,..... thats hard to watch.

#15 ·
One of my best friends and roommate from college was killed a year ago this past February in a similar accident. The wreckage from this kind of accident goes far beyond the incident.

#17 ·
What a stupid thread.... in the general board.

This was probably one of those dime a dozen accident videos from Russia or some other similar place, where cars are built poorly.

It doesn't change the fact that even here with some big ol' Challenger (that wasn't in the video in the first place) would have faired better, but I tend to think it wouldn't have exploded like some Euro-Russia piece o' crud, into a million pieces.

It also doesn't change the fact, that no matter how old the vid, May God watch over everyone's souls that were part of that accident.

#18 ·
Nissan Navara Obliterated by a Semi on an Icy Road in Russia

The accident took place on the М-7 road in the Petushinski District, Vladimirskaya Region in Russia on February 24, 2012.
Driver of Nissan Navara lost control of his vehicle on the slippery road and slid to the oncoming lane, right in the path of large freightliner. Upon impact, Nissan Navara got literally obliterated by the semi. The obliteration is actually much more severe than one would expect up until the moment of impact.
The uploader of the video learned that the name of the Nissan driver was Alexander. He died on the spot. Hid funeral was held on February 28 in Balashikha. Many thanks to Turduckenn for the video:

Ñòðàøíóþ àâàðèþ âî Âëàäèìèðñêîé îáëàñòè ñíÿë âèäåîðåãèñòðàòîð // KP.RU

if anyone can translate this...

#19 ·
Translation, sort of. Blame Google if it isn't accurate. . . .

--------------------------
"Terrible accident in the Vladimir region withdrew Video
The accident occurred on the very spot where the actor crashed Dedjushko [video]
Elena
Zvonova
If you liked this article:
Visitors to the Internet in full to discuss an accident that occurred Feb. 24 at the village Omutischi Petushki area. Off-road "Nissan" wagon collided with a counter: pickup shattered into small pieces, the driver was killed instantly. Video of the accident, written subsequent to the DVR, "Nissan" car traveled around almost all the online forums. "Tin" - so dubbed some of its users. Official sources of information, in particular, the Office of Traffic Police of the Vladimir region expressed not so emotional.

- February 24, about 18 hours and 20 minutes on the 109-kilometer highway M-7 Volga car driver «Nissan Navara» - Moscow resident born in 1980 lost control and performed on a collision with a motor vehicle "GAZ", - said Mikhail Maslov, an inspector Traffic Police Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Vladimir region. - As a result, «Nissan Navara» drove into oncoming traffic and collided with a Freightliner truck and a car "VAZ 21723". From his injuries SUV driver died at the scene. In addition, the driver suffered "Lada." With numerous cut wounds a person was hospitalized. Now the traffic police department investigation Petushki district conducted investigation verification.

- Driver "Nissan" was named Alexander. He was a good guy, an experienced driver. I was driving home to his wife and children - he has two of them ... - A message on one of the sites put a familiar victim. - The funeral will be held February 28 in Balashikha ... For us it is a tragedy ... It's such grief. No one understands how it all could happen. "

Pickup shattered into small pieces, the driver was killed instantly

People just superstitious the idea that the driver of "Nissan" has become another victim of an enchanted road, any way is considered part of the road near the village of Omutischi. November 3, 2007 around 11:00 pm it was on the 109th kilometer of the route Moscow - Ufa crashed theater and film actor Aleksandr Dedjushko. In the car, "Toyota Picnic" also had a wife a son eight years. On that tragic day were terrible weather conditions, it was snowing. The actor lost control, drove into the oncoming lane and collided with a truck "for sale". All three died on the spot. And in March 2009 about this same passenger bus collided with a truck "KamAZ". As a result, both vehicles caught fire. Killed 12 bus passengers - businessmen from Ulyanovsk, and both drivers.

If you do not take into account the mystical version, February 23 it was snowing. The video of the tragedy shows that the "Nissan" touched the wheel "furrow" of wet snow and then threw the first car to the right by a passing "Gazelle" and then tossed into the oncoming lane. Perhaps the accident would not have happened if the road cleaned. And even more so there would be a terrible collision, if it stood on this site "bump" on the need for a long time that experts say. However, to get a comment about the timing of the installation facility, the Office of the highway Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod, the Federal Road Agency, we have not succeeded. Phones just do not respond.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.