2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 window sticker - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 08:58 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 window sticker

Wondering if anybody can help me out. I have a Hemi Orange 2008 Challenger SRT8 First Edition. Has the NAV unit and sunroof but didn't get the 225 rear tire option. I never got a window sticker with my car. I contacted Chrysler and the original selling dealership and both told me it was too late and I was S.O.L. I am working on a binder for my car with my original build sheet and articles on 2008 Challengers and I'd really love to add a window sticker to the binder. If anybody has a car like mine and would be willing to scan their window sticker for me (as close to full size as possible- 2 parts is ok), that would be AWESOME! You (or I) can obviously blank out your vin and original selling dealer, I definitley don't mind doing that. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!! Thank you!!!

2008 Challenger SRT 8- First Edition #2036 of 6400- AEM CAI, Flowmaster exhaust w/ reso delete, Diablosport Predator tuned, Serious Metal catch can & front strut tower brace, DCS Pistol Grip, Jet 180 T-Stat, Sequential Taillights & lots of Billet Tech. bling!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

I would press the original dealership to get a copy. I have a 2010 SRT8 I bought in 2012 used and it did not have the window sticker. I asked the local dealership and they said no they could not get it, (without even checking). I know the original owner and he told me where he bought the car. I went to that dealership and they were able to get it. So for a 2010 model I got the original window sticker copy in June of 2013.

Granted, 2008 is a couple years older but its worth pushing if you want yours. I would not give up trying.

Good luck

2010 SRT8 - 6.1 - 6 speed - Plum Crazy
T/A Hood w/airbox venting system * T/A style stripe kit *
Mopar Front/Rear Strut Tower Braces * Mopar CAI * Mopar quad exhaust tips *
Hurst Pistol Grip shifter * Door Sill Plates * Rear Window Louvers * Window Tint *
93 CAI Tune * Billet engine dress up items * Oil Catch Can * Black braided hoses

License Plate = PLM C8ZY
Secretary - Mopars of Brevard

#3 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 01:42 PM

(Thread Starter)
Unfortunately both the dealer and Chrysler said the car is too old
#4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 09:33 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode