2011 Challenger information thread - Page 87 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (0)
Thanked 1,369 Times in 286 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Originally Posted by StoneCold View Post
Should remove this topic from "sticky". It's no more relevant than prior years that are not "stickies". Just sayin' ...
I agree that the older threads no longer need to be "stuck", it would be nice to put them in their own archive section or something, as people do refer back to them to look at the features and options that were offered on a particular model year, especially for those buying used.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2012, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by ResumeSpeed View Post
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011 Dodge Challenger - Detailed features, options pricing and changes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. STRIPES:

BLACK HOOD TO FENDER STRIPE (requires Blackberry Pearl, Redline3, Mango Tango paint) (n/a with Mopar Ext. Appearance Grp) ($200)
DUAL RED R/T SIDE STRIPES (requires Bright White or Brillaint Black paint) (N/C)
DUAL WHITE R/T SIDE STRIPES (requires Blackberry Pearl, Redline3, Mango Tango or Brillaint Black paint) (N/C)
RED HOOD TO FENDER STRIPE (requires Bright White or Brillaint Black paint) (n/a with Mopar Ext. Appearance Grp) ($200)

R/T Exterior colors:

BILLET METALLIC CLEAR COAT
BRIGHT WHITE
BLACKBERRY PEARL ($295)
BRILLIANT BLACK CRYSTAL PEARL
GREEN WTH ENVY (R/T Classic, production starts in February)
REDLINE 3 PEARL (tri coat) ($995)
TOXIC ORANGE PEARL (same as MANGO TANGO PEARL) ($295)
TUNGSTEN METALLIC CLEAR COAT (n/a with R/T Classic)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011 Dodge Challenger pricing and options - CANADA
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stripes:
Black Hood To Fender Stripe (except R/T Classic) ($200) ($174)
Red Hood To Fender Stripe (except R/T Classic) ($200) ($174)
Silver Hood To Fender Stripe (except R/T Classic) ($200) ($174)

Dual Red R/T Side Stripes (R/T Classic only) ($200) ($174)
Dual White R/T Side Stripes (R/T Classic only) ($200) ($174)
--ResumeSpeed--
Thanks for the great source of information ResumeSpeed! I agree these should all be put into a special archive section, There is far to much valuable information here to just let the posts get lost.

Now ResumeSpeed I have a question for you, After reading through all of this this morning the information leads me to believe that my 2011 R/T Classic 6 speed, Tungsten metallic with RED R/T side stripes with options listed as customer preferred package 27M ($1,995), 6-speed manual transmission($2000) and the Red R/T classic stripes. Could potentially be one of very few built this way. I've been searching for others like mine since November when I purchased it and have only been able to find 4 or 5 others on the net with the same color/stripe package. My question to you is if there's any way to find out when or if Dodge changed things to allow such a package to be ordered.

Thanks in advance!

Hemifried

2011 Challenger R/T Classic,,,,, Tungsten metallic with Red Stripes and a 6 speed
2005 Magnum R/T,,,,Borla cat back K&N CAI, Dropped 2"s SOLD
1967 Belvedere II,,,,440 auto
1949 Plymouth business coupe

Old 05-13-2012, 02:08 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Originally Posted by ResumeSpeed View Post
I agree that the older threads no longer need to be "stuck", it would be nice to put them in their own archive section or something, as people do refer back to them to look at the features and options that were offered on a particular model year, especially for those buying used.
Yes, the information is an excellent resource to potential buyers researching pre-owned Challengers.

2014 Challenger R/T
6-Speed
Phantom Black Tri-Coat Pearl
Born 10/23/2013
Old 10-17-2012, 08:41 PM

Is there any new interesting data to share about 2011 models?

Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 AM

A little help

Just joined but I have been reading the threads here for a while. Great stuff. I have recently removed my retro R/T stripes due to scratches in the paint at the separation points (Dealer just took care of). However, I don't want them back on. I'm looking for the Offset Stripe package similar to the Mopar one, blue in color, 5" and 1". The dealer can't find the part number. Apparently there are too many to delve into without a vin or build code. Any ideas or direction is greatly appreciated in finding the part. I have checked and it can be a custom job of course, but I know Mopar makes this part....at least I see it on the chargers all the time. Thanks again.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:59 AM

Sorry- thought it would put a "signature" of what I have- 2011 White R/t classic
Old 12-23-2012, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Zute View Post
Just joined but I have been reading the threads here for a while. Great stuff. I have recently removed my retro R/T stripes due to scratches in the paint at the separation points (Dealer just took care of). However, I don't want them back on. I'm looking for the Offset Stripe package similar to the Mopar one, blue in color, 5" and 1". The dealer can't find the part number. Apparently there are too many to delve into without a vin or build code. Any ideas or direction is greatly appreciated in finding the part. I have checked and it can be a custom job of course, but I know Mopar makes this part....at least I see it on the chargers all the time. Thanks again.
Try Rider Graphix,

RiderGraphix.com 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Stripes 2009 Dodge Challenger Graphics Dodge Charger Graphics Ford Mustang Graphics Chevy Silverado Graphics Retro Custom Graphics Stripes Decals Boss Hockey Stick HEMI

1985 Camaro Z28 - SOLD
2002 Monte Carlo LS
2011 Inaugural Edition Challenger 392 SRT8 #915
11/08/10 Ordered
02/02/11 Built
02/07/11 Striped
02/16/11 Shipped
02/24/11 Delivered
The Following User Says Thank You to upgrayedd For This Useful Post:
Zute (12-23-2012)
Old 12-23-2012, 07:53 AM

Thank you- I should've updated- my bad- I did get in touch with Rider Graphix who made it very simple to get what I was looking for. Excellent customer service. I will be buying from them again when the time comes. Will update pics when they get put on.

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a Challenger bad ass enough to pull up right beside it."
Flowmaster Cat Back Super 40 exhaust
Diablo Trinity Tuner
Speedlogix Catch Can
180 T-stat
Bunch of BT stuff
and other lovely additions coming soon
Old 04-10-2013, 03:02 AM

Exclamation Chrysler Recall

"In total, the maker announced six recall campaigns. Those include 119,497 Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger units from the 2011 and 2012 model years. The company says it needs to replace driver- and passenger-side airbag wiring harnesses that can cause the warning light to blink on and off."

Does the dash need to come off for this replacement?

Chrysler Recalls Over 214,000 Vehicles in US | AutoGuide.com News

Last edited by pdx.challenger; 04-10-2013 at 03:02 AM.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:57 PM

2011 Inaugural Edition Challenger 392 SRT8 #249 of 392

Just bought a certified used 2011 SRT8 Inaugural Edition Challenger #249 of 392 (Canada) from the same dealership that sold it when it was new. Had to put it in storage almost right away though, but got a great deal on the car, got $5k taken off of asking price and a instant rebate on extended warranty! Only has 24,000 Km. I miss it already.

Last edited by hellcat; 11-11-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.