Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2014 R/T Blacktop - GOT IT!

7K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  NewChallengerLuvr 
#1 ·
The Stealth Bomber has arrived in her hangar!

I went for a drive after I took delivery, and it was almost too dark to take pictures when I got home. Trust me, I'll be taking more! This thing is great!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes indeed, more pictures please. :SM120:

#3 ·
Congrats and Good Luck ! She's a beauty.

As we discussed previously, I canceled my Black Top order, I'm not sure exactly whats going on with that but as of last week, I still couldn't get a ship date.

My Father in law ( who is a retired Chrysler exec ) said that there could be an issue with the dealer paying Chrysler, and that may be the reson my car isn't shipping.

Still working on the GT500 deal - Trying to get them to move on the trade in offer for my 2010 RT.

#18 ·
Your father in law should know who to call for accurate information. There are quite a few here who waited too long but the car did show up. It's just Dodges poor way of doing things. If you really wanted another challenger you could have found one or went elsewhere to order one, jumping ship to Ford shows you don't really care. I had two Mustangs. You'll like it but the Challenger has better manners.

#9 ·
It showed up at the dealer almost exactly 8 weeks to the day from my order date.

Took them about a day to prep it.

I don't know if I'm allowed to to do this on this forum, but I'd like to give a shout out to my dealer, Kernersville Dodge, in Kernersville, N.C. They were absolutely great! Got me out of there in an hour!

#10 ·
What a great looking car. Congrats!

#20 ·
Well, I'm about to find out how much it costs to fill this beast up... only a quarter-tank left of my free dealership tank'o'gas... Does anybody know what the gas tank capacity is?

Some more angles... I can't stop looking at this thing! I love the shape!!

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.