2014 Shaker Package? - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 01:03 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2014 Shaker Package?

Does anyone have any recent information about the 2014 Challenger Shaker package? Has anyone seen one or have pictures it? Thinking about ordering it, but it's hard to do without seeing it first.

Thanks.

2014 R/T Classic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2013, 01:56 PM

I hate to say it, but this is Chrysler we are talking about, so I suspect detailed information about the Shaker hood system along with pictures will be made available sometime after the order window has closed LOL.

On a more serious note though the only place that I've seen anything about the Shaker option is in Resume Speeds thread.

I know my car runs 10's because I once beat a guy who said his car runs 11's.

Last edited by 70barcuda; 06-24-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Premium Member

Photos: (4)
Keep your 2012 Redline and get an AFR shaker and save thousands!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by georgethedog View Post
That might be an option, but I'm also interested in the upgraded seats, perfromance steering wheel (which I suspect is like the SRT wheel) and other items in the package.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:30 PM

in typical Dodge form they will show the info on it after the order banks open up

the info may or may not be accurate

my 2011 IE package was said to have 10 exclusive things to it...within 6 months 6 of those things were given to everyone's 2012

they even said it came with $500 in mopar bucks....then later deleted that as part of the pkg....after complaints they brought it back for 1 month and I got it..

don't trust them until its on dealer lots

IM GOING TO DRIVE OVER YOUR CAR
AND DO A BURNOUT ON YOUR HOOD!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:36 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by georgethedog View Post
Usually, I'd disagree with this. I would always prefer a factory part over aftermarket. But in this case, this is the way to go. According to Resumespeed in order to get a Shaker hood you're going to have to buy a complete package. Why can't Dodge have a Shaker option, that consists of a hood and a cold air kit it make it functional? Instead they are going to force different seats, upgraded wheels, and a bunch crap so they can charge $4000 for the option.

Sorry for the rant. Can you tell, this bothers me?

2013 Challenger R/T 27F... Bright white, Six Speed, Super track pack, 20s Barton shifter, Petty strut brace, SRT functional scoops, BT catch can, Mopar quad tips, Rocket Booster rims.

2013 Chrysler 300S
2009 Challenger R/T 6speed...miss ya
1968 Dart GTS Auto
Old 06-24-2013, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Steeler View Post
Usually, I'd disagree with this. I would always prefer a factory part over aftermarket. But in this case, this is the way to go. According to Resumespeed in order to get a Shaker hood you're going to have to buy a complete package. Why can't Dodge have a Shaker option, that consists of a hood and a cold air kit it make it functional? Instead they are going to force different seats, upgraded wheels, and a bunch crap so they can charge $4000 for the option.

Sorry for the rant. Can you tell, this bothers me?
You aren't the only one that this bothers, I agree with you 100% on Chrysler over bloating the packages. It only took them to the sixth model year to figure out some people want the motor but not necessarily all the luxury stuff (SRT Core).
The Following User Says Thank You to 70barcuda For This Useful Post:
shanedogg (06-24-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.