Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 B5 Blue??

190K views 853 replies 131 participants last post by  Sweet5ltr 
#1 ·
Anyone know if / when we will be able to order a 2015 in B5 blue? I see it in pictures on the dodge website, but it isn't a choice to "build / price" on the site yet. I know I've read a couple of other threads that point to sometime in November, but just curious if anyone truly knows or if anyone on the "inside" can point us in the right direction.

#5 ·
Maybe they'll get B5 right this time and not try to pass off B3 as B5..

#12 ·
Any updates or confirmation on B5 availability?

#15 ·
I think we are all in the dark as of now. Haven't heard from RS for awhile and I believe production is still set to start 11/03/14.

At this point I may wait anyways now to order after the holidays and see if any new years incentives come around.

#20 ·
Available Now!!!

I just received a phone call from a dealer in Ohio that I'd looked at a used '09 challenger on their lot last year. B5 is apparently available to order in their system, they are going to price it out and get back to me. Just wanted to give everyone an update. It does seem somewhat odd because after he called me I got on the build & price site on the dodge website and it still does not show up. Here's hoping it's finally time!!

#22 ·
I just received a phone call from a dealer in Ohio that I'd looked at a used '09 challenger on their lot last year. B5 is apparently available to order in their system, they are going to price it out and get back to me. Just wanted to give everyone an update. It does seem somewhat odd because after he called me I got on the build & price site on the dodge website and it still does not show up. Here's hoping it's finally time!!
any update?

#47 ·
So, any word on production date?

It's really sad that dodge has 3 blacks (Jazz blue is a blk w/blu overlay to me), 2 greys, 2 whites, 2 reds, and only 1 other interesting color- Sublime of course! Yet they're dragging tier feet freeing up one of their paint booths from one of their 3 blacks. I mean, does a customer really care about the difference between Pitch black, and Phantom black tri coat? Drop the pitch and give us the B5! (NO ONE WILL NOTICE)

#48 ·
B5 looks great on the '15.... can't believe it is still in the showroom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.