Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 Halo Lights...?

7K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  Zeek 
#1 ·
Do you like them?

Personally I think they detract from the RETRO look of the car...

#5 ·
Actually, I like the headlights on the 2009 R/T I had better than the halo setup on the 2015. And I wish there was a switch to turn off the halo lights.

#6 · (Edited)
As much as I want this car to be a reminder of my youth in the early 70's, I have to admit that I do love those Halo Lights! :thumbsup:

The way I look at it, if I had been able to buy a 71 Challenger back in the day, I would've been doing all kinds of customizing and add-ons. So in a way, these Halo Lights are a kind of a modern customization.

#12 ·
They look great with the DRL's on, like on this Hellcat I spotted at a local C&C: Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Automotive design

#14 ·
I've noticed every 2015 I've seen on the road has the white "outer halos" and the amber "inner halos" on during the day...mine is the only one I've seen that has all four halos in White when driving. I'm assuming it's a setting that can be changed (not that I want to, I prefer it the way it is now).

#20 ·
I do not like the DRL's on - The two halo's look killer IMO. I will say this - they are some bright mo-fo blinkers for sure.

#24 ·
I Like Them

They are distinctive, and unique. Other manufacturers aren't as well integrated into the design and style of the vehicle. I saw a GMC (the variation of the Chevy Traverse) and its' lights looked like hockey sticks which did nothing in the way of stylistic enhancement.

#27 ·
I think the daytime halos are sweet. Esp on a black car; it's more noticeable and contrasts very well. Adds more menace to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.