Kthulu, 392 6 spd, Green Go, Delivered
ddraig, 392, Whiteknuckle, Delivered

2018 Modern T/A

ABQMangoTA, 392 GoMango, ordered 7/4/17, JB Status
SpeedTrucker, Plus, Destroyer Grey, ordered week of 8/8

Attachments

See less See more
#541 ·
I just did a steering wheel swap on my 2017 R\T Classic. The hard part was removing the air bag! You have to poke a small Allen wrench on either side, behind the steering wheel to release the Springs that hold the air bag in place. After that it wasn't hard at all.

#543 ·
Congrats to those of you that received your T/As. What an awesome looking car!

Can one of you please share some info and/or a picture of the air catcher headlights.

Specifically, does the passenger side air catcher just dump into engine bay or is it routed to the CAI box?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#546 ·
This has been answered before, but I have 1st hand knowledge of this now so everyone else who hasn't purchased a T/A or seen one up close please take note. The passenger side headlight with the illuminated T/A script is blocked off and it does NOT go thru to the engine bay. Now there maybe a cover on it that would allow you to modify it but I couldn't reach behind there and find out at the time. The driver side of course is piped into the air box like the hellcat.

Reactions: kelfo and Slidd
#549 ·
Arrived at the dealership. They're going through it and preparing it for transport to my front door.

Should have it no later than Thursday!!!

Attachments

#552 ·
The first picture I received from the dealership was the front license plate bracket titled "Confiscated"!!! :grin2::grin2::grin2:

But I appreciate the reminder!!!

Reactions: B5BABYBLUES
#553 ·
Not sure why my account got removed. Been asking for admins to fix for days but no one answered. So I just created a new one. Got mine yesterday, love it!! When the weather clears up I'll get some better photos.

#555 ·
Well I finally hit KZ status. Funny thing is that the VIN is not the same VIN as my original order. Dodge replaced my vehicle as it apparently either failed QC or was damaged at GE (probably this). So after 75 days plus I am finally in shipping with an expected delivery date between 3/11 - 3/17.

#568 ·
for those who remember my post back in January about placing an order for a 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T - i cancelled the original order recently and placed an order for a 2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus featuring the 5.7 V8. This car will be painted in Redline Red and will feature a few options that i selected in my order. The car is in D status and be built hopefully later this month. It looks like it will be delivered sometime in April. And so the wait begins......

#581 ·
That cover looks like it turns to remove it (Mercedes headlights have a cover like that to access the rear of headlight)

#585 ·
Definitely some sort of cap. Can't exactly tell how it's attached. It appears to be a twist off cap, but it might be screwed down. I need to crawl in there and get a better look than just a smartphone. I tried hand cranking it, but it would not budge.

Apologies for crappy pictures.

Attachments

#586 ·
She finally arrived yesterday morning!!!

I bought the car without ever seeing Destroyer Grey so I was a little worried that I may not like the color.

When she pulled around the corner that worry was gone.

This car is bad a$$. The satin black and Destroyer Grey is freakin' crazy!!!

Of course, I now have the car after a four and a half months wait and it is forecast to rain in Houston for the next 15 days. Now I know what it feels like for you folks up north waiting for the snow to melt. :| :| :| :| :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'll be installing my Barton Shifter today and then sitting in her dreaming of hauling a$$ when the weather gets better.

I've attached a few pictures.

Attachments

#587 ·
She finally arrived yesterday morning!!!

I bought the car without ever seeing Destroyer Grey so I was a little worried that I may not like the color.

When she pulled around the corner that worry was gone.

This car is bad a$$. The satin black and Destroyer Grey is freakin' crazy!!!

Of course, I now have the car after a four and a half months wait and it is forecast to rain in Houston for the next 15 days. Now I know what it feels like for you folks up north waiting for the snow to melt. :| :| :| :| :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'll be installing my Barton Shifter today and then sitting in her dreaming of hauling a$$ when the weather gets better.

I've attached a few pictures.

Mean looking ride. Congrats and enjoy the beast! :)

#592 ·
Great looking T/A, but that delivery trailer is pure busch league.

#590 ·
Great looking car, love the color, my GreenGo 392 T/A is in transit. T/A's are the perfect Challenger in my opinion. Have fun !! Wolffy

Reactions: G2G-FAST
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.