7K views 36 replies 16 participants last post by  gameofyou 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
Reactions: 383Mag
#2 ·
Interesting that the TA isn't listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
It's only a temporary test model, it may not be up long. It prolly won't be available for another month or so on the official Dodge site, who knows these days.

#14 ·
Electric tilt and telescopic wheel? How unecessary can the options be? How lazy is the motoring public becoming? If someone buys all this crap and doesn't have a VERY long warrranty I wouldn't want to be them when those do dads fail and you get handed a bill for the repairs.
Anyone remember the days of a car that was all motor and the driver knew how to speed shift a manual trans?
Those truly were the good old days.
Watch Barrett Jackson and tell me the configuration of the high dollar muscle cars.
Hint, they didn't have or need any of the current thingies and the one luxury wanted was air conditioning.

#15 ·
& most back then like me chose not to add air, because we wanted all the hp you could get, that's why when an old muscle comes across w/ air the price goes up.

#22 ·
370 hp Charger
372 hp Challenger automatic
375 hp Challenger 6-spd manual

Just slight difference in and tune and exhaust, M6 Challenger has 2 1/2 inch pipes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#23 ·
personal opinion, like strip package much better on charger daytona, little on hood & trunk with black roof ok. black hood, roof, trunk for challenger t/a just too much.

#25 ·
Android Auto is supposed to be available on all 8.4" Uconnect head units (with or without navigation) on 2017 Challengers, Chargers and 300s. The feature availability guide from FCA denotes this as well as various bits of marketing I've seen.

As the website is most often the least-accurate of the "official" FCA information sources, and especially given that the 2017 web configurator is still in beta (else wouldn't it be published on the live site?), I'd assume the website is wrong.

#29 ·
TA is still missing from the page. Maybe because they didn't start production on them yet?

#30 ·
2017 owner's manuals are also now available for download

I also just discovered that the user manuals for the 2017 Challenger are now available through mopar.com. Here's how to get access to them:

1. Go to www.mopar.com
2. On the top menu bar, click "Care" and then "Owner's Manual".
3. Don't sign in, just click the "Add a Vehicle" button.
4. Click the Dodge logo, then select 2017 for the year and Challenger for the model. Then click the "Add Vehicle" button.
5. When the Challenger picture appears, click the gray "Go To Knowledge Center" button on the right.
6. When you get to the next page, the PDF manual links will be on the right side of the screen.

#32 ·
I also just discovered that the user manuals for the 2017 Challenger are now available through mopar.com. Here's how to get access to them:

1. Go to www.mopar.com
2. On the top menu bar, click "Care" and then "Owner's Manual".
3. Don't sign in, just click the "Add a Vehicle" button.
4. Click the Dodge logo, then select 2017 for the year and Challenger for the model. Then click the "Add Vehicle" button.
5. When the Challenger picture appears, click the gray "Go To Knowledge Center" button on the right.
6. When you get to the next page, the PDF manual links will be on the right side of the screen.
YES! Thank you for this.

This seems to confirm that we don't need NAV add on to the 8.4 to use Android Auto/Apple CarPlay.

It actually looks MORE cumbersome if you buy the native NAV and connect your phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

#31 ·
Does anyone know what the policy on "friends and family" discount is? Are any Challenger models exempted from a friends and family discount? I am interested in the T/A Challenger that will be coming out, and I'm wondering if they will allow a discount for that vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.