Dodge Challenger Forum banner

All Those who have ordered SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Date Here

348K views 3K replies 171 participants last post by  Mopar48 
#1 · (Edited)
All Those who have ordered 2015 SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Data Here Please

Wanted to start a thread for all of us who have ordered a SRT 392 to post what we ordered, date of order and updates on your future delivery dates. This way you early guys will help the later orders figure out how long it takes, give or take a few days. Please let us know when you receive info from Dodge ect. Also if you don't mine posting give us your invoice price and what you paid.

My order date
4 Aug

White 8sp Auto SRT
Nav
Power Roof
Tech Grp

Invoice $47501.0
paid before tax, title and a $399 doc fee (1% below invoice) $47,026.00

Just told order was in and should be getting an e-mail from Dodge any day now.

#1,123 ·
Well now that the VOTS workarounds don't work anymore, SRT is going to be getting a lot more calls from me.

Called them today, I'm still in D1 with a build date of this week, which is what they told me last week. He stuck with the 'Your car will be a the Phoenix rail yard on the 16th of November' thing but we'll see. Fellow car club member still doesn't have his 20 days after its ship date.

#1,125 ·
My Scat Pack is on the rail car, with VOTS down my last status was waiting to ship but my dealer contacted me this morning and the car is already in Buffalo and should be here by the 22nd!!!!

Car looks great Bob!!!! Lots of luck with it!!!

#1,127 ·
I'm curious to get you guys insight here.

I ordered 9/15. Went to D about a week later, and have been there since.

I originally ordered with the black Laguna leather. But my dealer hasn't heard anything, and a call to Chrysler said everything looked okay.

Do you think I've gotten delayed and don't know it?

#1,130 ·
Delayed? Nah. I think Dodge is just having problems keeping up with the volume of orders. I keep getting the "run around" from SRT, I sat in D status until Oct 6th, and I placed the order on the 11th of Sept. I've now been sitting in D1 for w week and a half. You can always call SRT and ask them every day like I do.

#1,129 ·
Very nice Bob, gives me a bit of an idea of what my Hellcat will look like. As far as low bass, it seems like the factory reset is the ticket if you haven't done that already.

From what I remember reading, hold down both driver temperature buttons to access the hidden menu. Then there should be an option for factory reset. You'll lose presets and pairings but it should correct the issue. I plan on doing this before I even leave the dealer lot.

#1,137 ·
DodgeCares--Thanks!!!

tsc- I did the reset but no change. I looked in the trunk and the subs are not even working.

I looked at the fuse map on the fuse box and it's hard to tell but there is one fuse missing # 26 I think but not sure if one is even suppose to be there. Going to ask the dealer.

I meant to have done the radio check while I was picking the car up but it totally slipped my mind once I got in it, I wonder why??

#1,135 ·
Thanks Nation!!! Man I hate that you till can't drive yours, this thing is a beast!!!!

Which one do you like better??

Attachments

#1,141 ·
So who will be the first to remove the Dodge emblems on the rear of the car and replace them with the SRT badge, as were on the early Pre-Production Hellcats?

I remember a photo of a black Hellcat, with the hood up, inside a garage with the SRT on the back panel between the lights. Can anyone find it?

it might be my first mod....when the car comes!

#1,142 ·
I want to take the Dodge off there but not sure what if anything to put in it's place. There are some mold tits (for lack of better words) that barley show. Don't want to scratch or scuff that black panel for I heard it is soft and scratches easily. I already added something to the spoiler.

Attachments

#1,143 ·
I noticed the addition. Looks great Bob.

I've heard the black surface scratches easily, which concerns me, which is why I was hoping someone else would try this first! I'd consider removing the SRT from the spoiler and place it between the tail lights.

#1,144 ·
I have a heat gun and know you can just warm the letters up a little and use some fishing line that should do nicely but worried that getting the remaining glue off may leave a dull area where the letters were.

I'm like was waiting for some other genie pig to come along and do it first!

I'll do it after you do it!!!! Whahahaha

#1,145 · (Edited)
I know we are getting off subject but I took a photo of the fuse box and I'm not sure if a fuse is missing might be the reason for the subs not working. Can someone with SRT (with working subs) check their fuse box and see if this fuse space is empty???? There are 6 spaces and only 5 fuses.

Ppppppllllllleeeeeeesssssseeeeee!

Would be great if that was the issue!

Attachments

#1,147 ·
Yep I saw that but the cover with the mapping shows the group 22-27 with the last one being 27 and it being the amp. Just didn't register in my brain for some reason last night. I had checked 27 and when I pull the fuse the radio just goes off. Don't know if the sub box has a separate fuse, guess I will just have to leave it up to the dealer.

Thanks

#1,148 ·
Owenspackman found this

Originally Posted by brampton builder
To all 15 Challenger owners who want the open headlamp air duct look of the hellcat well you can have it , the part that looks like a lens on non hellcat headlamps can be removed and used to duct air into your eng compartment or ducted into the air box like the hellcat. If you reach in behind the headlamp into the back part of that fake lens there are 3 tabs that need to be lifted up and the fake lens will pop out from the front of the headlamp.It can be done on both left and right lights Duct away ppl

#1,149 · (Edited)
Taz

Filled out my information for the track day. It said they didn't have my VIN yet but would contact me in a few days to finish the registration.

Anyone else here in the southeast going and want to hook up with us???

#1,150 ·
I too have registered and it took a couple of weeks after purchase to get it to take my vin. The only open dates were Las Vegas in December. They have not posted any dates for 2015 that I saw. So I'm waiting. I will be moving to Tennessee in April, so southern is good for me. Maybe they will have something at Bristol.

#1,152 ·
Jack - Taz
I had called them about a month ago and they said it may be Dec before the had the list for 2015 but I will check it from time to time!

#1,153 ·
I'm going to wait until next spring for the track day. The longer I wait the more chance they'll have hellcats on the tour. I'm sure they'll be only professionally driven but still.

#1,154 ·
I would think the warmer spring weather would be better track conditions than winter, not sure if they even do winter months?

#1,155 ·
No one else ordering a new SRT?????:surprise: That's it????

Everyone but Taz gets their car and just leaves????

We must stay here until taz get's his!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

#1,157 ·
Oh man! Taz still does not have his SRT? I feel for ya' man. It will be worth the wait!

#1,165 ·
My dealer gave me 1% Below Invoice and I'm not connected to Dodge in any way so no special discounts. Saw many folks getting that!

Reactions: dskchallenger12
#1,161 ·
Update for me:

Called SRT, my build date got pushed back to the week of the 27th, but my ship date is the 30th. I really hope the reps just have no clue what they are talking about.

I keep getting this dreading feeling that because this is taking so long I'll have to walk away from it.

#1,163 ·
What was your order date and what did you order?

#1,164 ·
Allllllllll Right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz is on the move!! Sounds like you should have it by the weekend brother!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.