Dodge Challenger Forum banner

All Those who have ordered SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Date Here

348K views 3K replies 171 participants last post by  Mopar48 
#1 · (Edited)
All Those who have ordered 2015 SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Data Here Please

Wanted to start a thread for all of us who have ordered a SRT 392 to post what we ordered, date of order and updates on your future delivery dates. This way you early guys will help the later orders figure out how long it takes, give or take a few days. Please let us know when you receive info from Dodge ect. Also if you don't mine posting give us your invoice price and what you paid.

My order date
4 Aug

White 8sp Auto SRT
Nav
Power Roof
Tech Grp

Invoice $47501.0
paid before tax, title and a $399 doc fee (1% below invoice) $47,026.00

Just told order was in and should be getting an e-mail from Dodge any day now.

#1,424 ·
I don't see any reason for them to delay shipping like that. So i hope for your sake it's an incorrect date!

Are you getting stripes added? If so, that's the only reason I can think for a 3 week extended shipping date.

#1,427 ·
Ok, need some advice / consoling here... Ordered 5 weeks ago. Called my dealer earlier this week and was told the car was supposed to be put on the transporter today (11/14). Called SRT this morning to confirm, Tiffany at SRT tells me the car isn't even built yet, and will likely take around 6-8 weeks to complete. This seems like a ridiculously long wait time. I had no sepia leather or any other options that should slow down the build and just don't understand why there would be that big of a discrepancy between my dealer's info and SRT's....

I might cancel my order and drive to a dealer in the state over with a similar one on the lot.

#1,430 ·
The Dealer will have the most accurate information from my experience. That bunch at the hotline has some that are really weird:werd:

Call you dealer and ask them for a status not where is it suppose to be!! You want a current status, period. Make they get on the computer program and find out.:thumbsup:

Reactions: spenosk8er
#1,429 ·
Thanks, guys, for the welcome!

VIR is about an hour and a half from me, and I am looking forward to the SRT experience.
It would be great to meet up with a bunch of you.

My order was officially placed today and I am at status BA.:thumbsup:

Here's my info:
My order date
14 Nov

Pitch black 8sp Auto SRT
Nav
Power Roof
Tech Grp

Invoice $48,401
After tax.tag.title. doc fee, out the door for $49,683

#1,431 ·
Met my new friend Kenandjen (Kenny) who lives nearby, he brought his new SP over to check out my exhaust and show me his catch can. Here is a photo of the two girls hanging out together. That black metallic is real sharp in person!:thumbsup:

Attachments

Reactions: Slidd
#1,438 · (Edited)
SRT Ordered!

Ordered SRT 11/7/14
Pitch black with silver stripes, black interior, sunroof, 8 spd auto & nav
The dealer said it may be in before Christmas.
He informed me that on 11/10 it went to D status and he sent me the vin.
I can't wait for this beast to arrive!

I know I can call the hotline but is there a website I can check status?

#1,439 ·
Ordered SRT 11/7/14
Pitch black with silver stripes, black interior, sunroof, 8 spd auto & nav
The dealer said it may be in before Christmas.
He informed me that on 11/10 it went to D status and he sent me the vin.
I can't wait for this beast to arrive!

I know I can call the hotline but is there a website I can check status?
There use to be a website that would let you track the construction of your Challenger, but according to my dealer the website was taken down for technical reasons and they don't know if it will ever be available again.

#1,440 ·
I just received my SRT 392 on Tuesday (11 Nov 14). So far I love it! The interior is really improved and there is so much technology in the new 2015.

One thing that I've found odd is that it feels like there is less headroom in the back seat of my SRT compared to the R/T and SXT, all with no sunroofs. Why is that?

#1,442 ·
Sssswwwweeeeeetttt ride dude!!! Welcome to the board!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not sure about the back seat though for I never ride in the back of mine, heck no one did in either of my Challengers. Maybe the seats have more padding or it's stiffer because it's new?

More pics!

Reactions: McChizzle
#1,452 ·
When you look at all the delivered cars on MOTS 95% were delivered before on on the Expected Delivery Date. Very few after. I'll be betting you'll have a new baby before thanksgiving!

#1,451 ·
Here is how I look at it:
The latest you should expect is the first. I was told the 24th by Dodge, my dealer says the 20th. Dodge tells you it isn't a guarantee you get it by their date, but I think they are just giving a safe estimate. If you get it earlier than Dodge says, that's great. If you get it when they say, it's a "told ya so".

#1,453 ·
Made a deal on a SRT ( Challenger #4 ) 2 weeks ago. Traded in my 2010 R/T H.O. and put down a deposit. G.S.Mgr. at the dealership can't order the car with the Laguna option. I find out from reliable sources that Laguna is only available to U.S. customers. I called the SRT help line and they told me they do not talk to Canadians. WOW. Those seats are made from Canadian cows and I can't get to sit on them. Any suggestions.

#1,454 ·
I think your dealer might be misinformed. The Laguna option has had supply chain issues and keeps being removed from availability due to this. When it's back in stock I bet it'll be added as an option again. I'd have them check again at a later date.

Reactions: theRev
#1,471 ·
Good luck and she is almost home!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

#1,473 ·
Your are getting real close now arn't you Owen!!

#1,478 ·
This is interesting. My car left the plant on 11/5 or 11/6 and is due to arrive in Phoenix between now and 11/26. However, this evening I received the following email from FCA:

Dear Mr. and Mrs. [damule56],

Congratulations and thank you for buying your 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT from Autonation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Phoenix. Dodge and Autonation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Phoenix appreciate your purchase.

It is important that we provide you with the best possible ownership experience. To help us do so, we invite you to complete our brief survey regarding your recent purchase experience. Your feedback is a valuable tool to help improve the experiences of our customers as well as guide future product development efforts. Your participation in the survey process is completely voluntary.

Please complete the survey at [removed]

If you are prompted for a password, please enter the following: [removed]

This survey will be available for ten days.

Thanks again,

Your FCA Customer Experience Team

Note: This is a post only mailing, please do not reply.

About Your Subscription
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from Dodge Research please [removed]

You can register or change your address at [removed]

Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is 2C3CDZDJ6FH716127 and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is [removed]

Dodge Research
1000 Chrysler Dr, DEPT 4850044
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

By my estimate, it's possible I may not even have the car 10 days from now, how can I respond to this survey within that time period? I did notice that my vehicle showed "in transit" on the Dodge website a couple days after being shipped, but it was removed about a week later (by last Friday). I'm going to call the dealership tomorrow, hopefully it's not sitting there and they haven't called me yet. One thing is obvious, they haven't sold it to anyone else if Dodge shows me as the purchaser already. I find this all very strange.

#1,486 ·
Walked into the dealer and they received a 2015 SRT 392 with every available option on the car. The MSRP was 51,341 and negotiated a price of $48,400..
Sweet ride!!!!!!!!! Love it!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guess you didn't have to go through the ordering process and suffer like the rest of us bums!!!

#1,489 ·
OOoohhhh, well sorry about what happened, no ill feelings I hope!!:surprise:

I like the one you got better! she is a beauty!:thumbsup:

Make sure your dealership never knows about a tuner for they will void your warranty but I'm sure you know that already. As strong as these engines are I bet a tuner will easily pull 50 to 60 more out of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.