Dodge Challenger Forum banner

All Those who have ordered SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Date Here

348K views 3K replies 171 participants last post by  Mopar48 
#1 · (Edited)
All Those who have ordered 2015 SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Data Here Please

Wanted to start a thread for all of us who have ordered a SRT 392 to post what we ordered, date of order and updates on your future delivery dates. This way you early guys will help the later orders figure out how long it takes, give or take a few days. Please let us know when you receive info from Dodge ect. Also if you don't mine posting give us your invoice price and what you paid.

My order date
4 Aug

White 8sp Auto SRT
Nav
Power Roof
Tech Grp

Invoice $47501.0
paid before tax, title and a $399 doc fee (1% below invoice) $47,026.00

Just told order was in and should be getting an e-mail from Dodge any day now.

#1,590 · (Edited)
Well, it is with mixed feelings for me that I traded my 2011 Toxic Orange 6-speed in for a Phantom Black 8-speed auto. I loved my TO 392. There simply wasn't another car exactly like in on the roads around DC here. I saw one, actually owned by a friend of mine, but he had the stripe delete. I had the black stripes. But I had to make a change as I commute about 60 miles a day in Washington DC traffic from Northern VA and after three years, I just didn't enjoy the manual as much as I did when I bought it. I didn't order mine, but waited until a dealer anywhere in VA has a listing for what I wanted "in transit". I found one at Dulles Motorcars in Leesburg, which is like 40 or 50 miles from me. So I went down last Thursday, the 20th, and traded my TO in on the new 2015 392 SRT. In the meantime, the dealer gave me a free, brand new, 2015 Subaru Forrester as a loaner vehicle. I think it had like 8 miles on it when I drove off. What a change from driving a 392 everyday for the last three years, and my '79 Trans Am on weekends! But still I appreciate them for giving me a loaner. So, now I just have to wait until the vehicle is delivered to my dealer. I called Dodge today and they said it was built and awaiting transport. Of course there is no estimate as to how long that will take. After reading everyone's posts here I am sure I made the right decision, and I will enjoy this 2015 and all the upgrades over my 2011. But I will always have a softspot for my TO. I think it's worse though not knowing if I will get the car next week or next year.

#1,591 ·
The dealer based on allocation and on sold orders can call in and request an expedite. By all my cars from them and the owner is a personal friend I have known for many years. Sprinkle on some good timing, all parts available and some luck and 4-5 weeks is doable...:)

#1,601 ·
#1,600 ·
The SRT just looks bad ass. That is beautiful and I bet you are one happy camper. Go enjoy it and let us know what you think...

I went to KZ this morning and now my expected delivery date has been moved back by two weeks and says December 31....uhhg

#1,623 ·
Hey surf,
Been kinda lurking in the background and following your car as it looks like we ordered similar srt's.My vin 714258 and was ordered mid september.She went through the assembly line back on the 3rd of this month and according to SRT,she is as of this morning going through Arkansas,with an estimated delivery date of Dec.1.Should'nt be long now for either car.Good luck!!
Billet Silver Black Stripes Sunroof
6 Speed Black Laguna Leather
(Will be the very first SRT 392 in San Angelo,Tx) Trading my 2012 SRT8

#1,604 ·
Today was just an awful day, rain, rain, rain all day! She's tucked away with 24 miles on her until we have better weather.

Did get a break in the rain to give her a wash and get all the rail dust off of her. The dealer didn't wash or remove any paperwork and plastic as I requested. She spent the night locked in the shop and the Sales Manager kept her locked up, as many of the employees were wanting to take a closer look. She's the first SRT they've gotten.

Here are a couple of quick iPhone shots before she got tucked away from the rain. The rest I will share on the photo thread: 2015-srts-only-please-post-your-photos-here-your-new-ride

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qc7Mry]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qcb5KD]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pUB4hy]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pfbS5L]
Untitled
Untitled

#1,608 ·
Thanks guys! You were all right. The long wait it very, very worth it. 10-1/2 weeks from order to delivery. It was tough but it's over and all forgotten.

Rain in the forecast until thanksgiving weekend, so she'll stay locked up until then. Zaino polish from start to finish on Friday.

#1,609 ·
Ahhhh yeah. Very sexy in black. I'm glad I went with black as well with my SP. Love it when she's clean and all perfect! No better color ;)

Reactions: owenspackman
#1,613 ·
I've been using MOTS for a couple weeks now to track my 392. It continues to show I'm in D1 with no estimated delivery date. Thought I'd call SRT for the heck of it and was surprised to learn that my car was already built and in transit with an estimated delivery date of 12/10 to south central Illinois...

I assume it's safe to believe the srt guy on the phone over the MOTS page?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#1,618 ·
Oh I'm sure he is. It certainly is weird. Wonder if whoever loaded your info in MOTs messed it up or something?

MOTs will only drive you crazy with refreshing and checking for info. Probably best it arrives as a surprise so you'll keep your sanity!

So what color and options are you getting?

#1,627 ·
I so glad many of you that had been waiting for so long are finally getting your new babies in and are saying, you were right!! This is a bad ass car and worth the wait!!

Ya'll enjoy but be careful, these babies have lot's of power!

Reactions: owenspackman
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.