Dodge Challenger Forum banner

All Those who have ordered SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Date Here

348K views 3K replies 171 participants last post by  Mopar48 
#1 · (Edited)
All Those who have ordered 2015 SRT 392 Post Your Info and Order Data Here Please

Wanted to start a thread for all of us who have ordered a SRT 392 to post what we ordered, date of order and updates on your future delivery dates. This way you early guys will help the later orders figure out how long it takes, give or take a few days. Please let us know when you receive info from Dodge ect. Also if you don't mine posting give us your invoice price and what you paid.

My order date
4 Aug

White 8sp Auto SRT
Nav
Power Roof
Tech Grp

Invoice $47501.0
paid before tax, title and a $399 doc fee (1% below invoice) $47,026.00

Just told order was in and should be getting an e-mail from Dodge any day now.

#2 ·
Ordered on Aug 6

Bright White (PW7)
6-speed
Laguna Leather Black/Sepia (JBVX)
Uconnect 8.4AN AM/FM/HD/SXM/BT/NAV (RA4)
Technology Group (ADG)

47,107 invoice

Paid 48,350 out the door (includes $2,054 tax, $75 title/tags/registration)

Status as of Friday is C - Tentative Schedule

#6 ·
Status as of Monday, 8/11/14 is D - Production Scheduled

#3 ·
Gibby
Wow sweet! Wish I was at your level plus same color similar equipment except tranny. Can't wait to see photos. How long did it take to get your first notice from Dodge?? Was it by e-mail??
Thanks
Bob

#4 ·
The GM at the dealer sent me an email update on Friday. I haven't heard anything from Dodge.

He told me 8-10 weeks when I ordered.

#5 ·
Ordered SRT 392 in Granite with the 8 speed on July 18th. I'm still in D status right now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
Just so you're aware, cars have been known to sit for weeks in yards awaiting transport. It depends on if there are sufficient amounts going to your area. Just because you ordered it sooner than another person doesn't assure you it will arrive first.

#8 ·
It can also sit in D1 for weeks...and I'm not even there yet

#9 ·
If memory serves me correctly it will sit in D1 status until production starts for the 2015s and the parts are at the plant for your vehicle to be produced anyway right?

#10 ·
From Rambit:

This is what you can expect...

Here are all the status codes Chrysler uses to track cars in production. Ask your dealer what your Status Code is (BX, D1, etc). They have online access and can tell you the Status of your car anytime.

If you don't have a VIN then you are probably in BX.
Usually the longest wait is BX.
A VIN is assigned in D.
You want to get to D1 as soon as possible.

• BB Review by fleet department
  • BD Special equipment processing
  • BE Edit error
  • BG Passed edit N/A for schedule
  • BGL Edit ok parts unavailable
  • BX Passed edit available for schedule - The order has been accepted. Until your dealer has an allocation your order is on hold.
  • C Sub firm – This means the dealer has an allocation for this order.
  • D Firm schedule – Dealer has allocation and all parts are available. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is assigned. Waiting for spot in build rotation depending on model/transmission/color. You will be assigned a build "week", a rough estimation of when it will be built.
  • D1 Gateline schedule – Scheduled to be built and a ship date assigned. The ship date is pretty accurate; it may be a day sooner, or several days later.
  • E Frame
  • F Paint
  • G Trim
  • I Built - not OK'd
  • J Built - OK'd
  • JB Shipped to body vendor
  • JE Emission check
  • JS Shipped to storage
  • KZ Released by plant – Invoiced
  • KZL Released – Not shipped
  • KZM First rail departure
  • KZN First rail arrival
  • KZO Delayed/received
  • KZOA Plant holds
  • KZOB Zone/distribution holds
  • KZOC Carrier delays
  • KZOD Carrier holds
  • KZOE Miss-shipped vehicle
  • KZOF Show/test vehicle
  • KZOG Damaged vehicle
  • KZOH All other reasons
  • KZT Second rail departure
  • KZU Second rail arrival
  • KZX Delivered to dealer
  • ZA Canceled
Bernie

#11 ·
Great info guys, just what I was looking for!! Lets keep it going with your status updates.

#14 ·
Ok, here in Vegas

Ordered SRT 392 on Aug 1
Jazz Blue Pearl
8 speed auto
Summer 275/40's (why I don't know)
Sunroof (it's Vegas)
Black interior

Affiliate price ( minus $500 so I didn't go out of town)

Dealer said 6-8 weeks

wanted something that did not stand out too much(485 horses, duh)
ready to rip it up, after breakin of course

#15 · (Edited)
Granite Crystal Metallic
Black Stripes
Laguna Sepia Leather Interior
8-speed
Tech. package

Actually just called my dealer this morning to get an update.
They said it was already in the process of being built, but they didn't have any other info from Dodge they could pass on to me.
I asked them not to wash/wax/detail her upon delivery, I have some new Chemical Guys wash and wax already waiting in my garage for her when I get her home.

#16 ·
Nation55 love your order and since you are getting the same car as me got a couple of questions for ya. Should I not have them wax my car because of the Stripes? I have read so many threads I think my brain is mush now so cant remember if there were issues with the stripes or not. And secondly and most important question is how did you make that awesome signature with the new car?????

#18 ·
Nation55
Hey, I love it too!!! Can you do a white one with no stripe?? I think yours looks hot hot hot!

#21 ·
I'll try, the reason I was able to make my sig so easily was because the picture I used fro Motor Trend is basically what I ordered, just had to tone the shades down a little bit to make it look like Granite Crystal Metallic. Let me see what I can throw together for ya.

#19 ·
These things are going to look so cool when we can start getting them on the road! I've already ordered an SRT chrome license plate frame. LOL

#20 · (Edited)
Mine went from D to D1 in VOTS today!

SRT 392 Granite , 8 Speed
07/18/14 ordered
07/26/14 D status
08/13/14 D1 status

#23 ·
2015 Challenger SRT 392
6-speed manual (DEC)
Pitch black - monotone (PX8 APA)
Black leather trimmed suede seats (*UL -X9)
Uconnect with satellite radio (RA4)
Technology group (ADG)
Sunroof (GWA)
3 season tires (TN2)

Ordered 8/11/2014

#25 ·
Nation55
You the Man!!!!!!! Thank You Sooooo Much!! I love it!!!

#26 ·
Anyone gotten any updated status straight from Dodge??? Still don't have anything on my order yet but dealer states it was accepted and will get e-mail from Dodge.

#28 ·
#31 ·
Not trying to scare anyone but I have a buddy that works for Chrysler Corp who is trying to get my order expedited and he got a response back that like the Hellcats, SRT production has been put on hold. Not sure if this only affects those of us that our cars havent been started or not. I did get my VIN# at least.

#36 ·
Still no e-mail updates from Dodge but my dealer got me the info!!

I have a VIN now!!!!! Whaahoooo!!!

shows D- firm schedule:serial number is assigned.

VON is 31970857

Of course who knows when the build date will be. Hope not Monday and not Friday.

#37 ·
Gibby
That is not what I wanted to hear!

Like you maybe will just be short.

What's up with VOTS? Now I have the info I need to check myself and it is down for maintenance.

#40 ·
I just checked the status on jeep.com/vots and it worked for me. It only works if I click on the "get info" button, the "submit" button does nothing for me. Even though I was told it was delayed I cant help myself from checking :notallthere:

#38 ·
TexasReign
Did you find anything out in you research???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.