Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Another Challenger Massacre

6K views 46 replies 37 participants last post by  cannonballcobb 
#1 ·
Wrong...wrong...wrong :twak:

#26 ·
Agree with your sentiment. To answer you question...its probably for the same reason that someone would do this to their ride: Mopar CAI, Weathertech mats, Satin Challenger Sill Guards, Mopar Mud Flaps, blue speedlogix catchcan, stainless steel braided lines w/blue connectors, 180 t-stat, Diablo Intune, MBRP Cool Duals, Hurst Comp/plus shifter, blue billet fusebox cover.
Upcoming: Pinstriping, tower strut brace, ported, polished and chromed intake, ported throttlebody, and various underhood bling.

Everybody's got an opinion...some would call them sick obsessions....
:11:

#4 ·
:SM145: :icon_puke: :puke:
:thdown:

#9 ·

Reactions: USRWDV8
#10 ·
not my style at all but clearly a lot of time, effort, and money went into it.
personally think it looks poor in the same way I can't stand the look of slammed or murdered challengers...anything extreme detracts from the cars natural good looks.

#12 ·
Badd Azz !!!

#13 ·
UH..... It's Clean.........................

#15 ·
Those are some pretty ugly rims. On the other hand, I think those scissor doors are more functional than fad. Challenger doors are by no means small and they really like to kick out on an already wide car. The scissors style could actually be useful in tight spaces and they still work.

#16 · (Edited)
I have to iterate. It might not be everybody's cup of tea, but to stretch the imagination of all our common denominator (i.e. Challenger R/T, SRT-8) with spinners and what not, to me is pretty kewl...let the imagination flourish... and what better body style to do it with than the 2009-201X Challenger...

#17 · (Edited)
Normally, when I see the letters B & G, I picture the firm that offers mods and PCMs for our cars. After seeing this clip, however, B & G takes on a new meaning: Beyond Ghetto.

#18 · (Edited)
Not diggin the rims, or anything about that thing....it's hideous....the owner likes it. That's really all that matters.

I will say, however, that if all cars had Lambo doors, just think how many door dings would not happen.

#20 ·
I think post# 6 and#9 are the best , even tho I still think lambo doors on some cars are cool, but now that you mention door dings the could be usefull.

#23 ·
Be who you wanna be - do what you wanna do!

#28 ·
...and the guy makes sure to spin ALL 4 spinners so we can all either scream joy and beauty or horror and dismay

i just got fever, i think i need to check in into the emergency room...

after the loss of my challenger to Sandy, this video makes it even more real for me on how i miss my 4200 lbs of steel that gave me so many happy grins, thumbs up, hood kisses (literally) and made me feel free

please do a burnout for me this week end... anyone, anywhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.