Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Article on Bob Frederick II

3K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  MOPAR MERRY 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thank you for posting!

I totaly agree with Bob!

“I don’t trust Obama. I don’t trust Chrysler. I don’t trust any automaker,” Frederick said.

This was mostly political, I have 1000s pages of proof, sorry O supporters, but this is the truth.

I really feel for Bob, we lost, and I mean we all lost a great one. he helped drive a lot of what is in this car etc. I will always have a special gratitude for Bob and how he helped me and so many.

Bob best wishes for you big guy! :)

#7 ·
You Folks Better Be Careful...

Thank you for posting!

I totaly agree with Bob!

“I don’t trust Obama. I don’t trust Chrysler. I don’t trust any automaker,” Frederick said.

This was mostly political, I have 1000s pages of proof, sorry O supporters, but this is the truth. :)
I'm sure someone from OBAMANATION is monitoring EVERY internet forum EVERYWHERE and tattle-telling THE MAN anytime someone says anything at all about His Highness that is not 110% positive.

The Messiah will then find a way for you to lose your job. :grim:

So be careful out there.

#3 ·
I agree, thanks for posting the article. I wondered what he would end up doing. It is going to be a long road for the ones cut AND the ones that made the cut. New car sales are going to be tough over then next 24 months I think.

#4 ·
It was a raw deal that his dealership got cut.

Fortunately he had not gone forward with the relocation of the business and then got cut out - that would have been devastating to say the least.

Bob might be able to go into the independent service & repair business - he certainly had the techs and the reputation of being in the car business. He has the Star Scan equipment (lots of $$) and the factory service materials at hand from being a CDJ dealer.

#6 ·
Thnak you for posting the link. Closing Bob Frederick's franchise is truly a tragedy. :(

#8 ·
Literally, Big Brother is watching us???
I doubt it but maybe those in such powerful positions as business owners are watched like Bob,and those tied with the dieing auto industry as the Gov bails them out.
At least there are stipulation's on this big three bail out The Wall street one raped all us citizens.
Its a tough call one thing for sure they axed the best P.R. guys they had.Damn fools...

#9 ·
Such a sad story. Bob is merely a victim of politics. I wish him the best in whatever venue that he decides on. :bigthumb:

My biggest personal regret? I never got the chance to shake Bob's hand. :disappointed: I will carry that with me for as long as I live. :(

#11 ·
I posted this somewhere else yesterday but, I spoke with Bob yesterday and he is doing fine and asked for me to express his heartfelt thanks for ALL your support.

#16 ·
Although I didn't buy from Bob (had an existing order) I spoke to him a few times. He is a true gentleman. The scary thing is he was so incredibly "visible" as a Dodge brand ambassador - Red Letter Dodge, Barrett Jackson, this forum. He was and still is the man. Bob - you tell me when you're set up again and bring my car in for service - from Long Island!

#17 ·
Don't trust the government EVER...they constantly lie and a bunch of crooks to boot.

Don't trust corporate either...been there, done that and I really don't know how some of these people sleep at night.

America is dying right in front of our eyes...the government has stepped out of its boundaries. In the past hundred years it has gone from prosperous to being stripped of its wealth. THINK ABOUT IT!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.