Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Black Lug Nuts

8K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  GLHSHELBY 
#1 ·
Since Dodge does not make black lug nuts, what is the next best thing? I want something as close to OEM as possible. Any options?

#7 ·
Thanks for the awesome responses guys. This is what makes this forum the best! I remember reading somewhere that the black Gorilla lugs have been changed and are longer than OEM and stick out further on the wheel. Anyone else notice this? Is it really noticeable or is it minuscule?

#16 ·
I can't tell you how many sets I went through to find a substitute for the oem lug nuts for the 14' blacktop wheels. There is no option i could live with so Im sticking with the oem's for now. I bought a set of yellow jacket wheels that are on currently and i can tell you that the same oem lug nuts sit deeper in the wheel than the blktop wheels. I gave up frustrated.

#18 ·
if you go with black gorilla most places like summit and jegs only have 1 locking one per wheel,order it from speedlogix as every lug is a lock .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.