Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Bob Frederick to go out of business! READ and Take action asap!!

41K views 354 replies 95 participants last post by  MOPAR MERRY 
#1 ·
Dodge and Challenger seller Bob frederick is on the Chrysler BK list to be closed..Got this from the court records...A SAD day for Challenger fans

#338 ·
Yep and if you read Presses comment on alpar you see it is mostly smoke and mirrors, makes sense but they did not follow this guideline to do what they said they did.

It is like watching Bagdad Bob on CNN when they ask him if the american troups are in Bagdad, one is in the camera shot behind him and he says no!

#339 ·
Yeah, it really is a shame. I got an email from bob saying if he happens to get back in the dodge business that he would let me know, so it almost sounds like theyre looking to do something along the same lines. I think notsure has the right idea, with the amount of support and knowledge of bob he needs to be the next mr. norm and start doing his own thing to these cars.

#340 ·
Help Bob Frederick And Other Dealers GET SOMETHING BACK!!

We MUST urge Congress to Enact Senate Bill HR2743- The Automobile Dealers

Economic Rights Restoration Act

-email them TODAY ( THE VOTE IS EARLY NEXT WEEK) to voice your support of the bill !!
Petition2Congress STOP CHRYSLER AND THE GOVERNMENT FROM TERMINATING DEALERS | Petition2Congress

THE PETITION IS ALSO ON FREDERICKCJD.COM IN CASE THE ABOVE LINK DOESNT WORK

THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OF THE FREDERICK FAMILY-

#343 ·
I did not have a good encounter with that dealership, and did not buy from them. It is what it is....

#344 ·
Sorry to hear that. You are most definitely in the minority though.

The thing I can't believe is that you actually posted what you did. It was totally unnecessary. He's closed down now so your comment is a waste of good keyboard letters.

Having a bad day there kiddo?

#346 ·
Now now guys, just being honest, not everyone has 100% satisfaction with dealerships. There is a reason Chrysler/Dodge chose that dealership. If their sales were breaking records, they wouldn't be on the list to close. This is nothing to do with Mr. Frederick. If he is really that good, he will have no trouble getting work elsewhere. Just saying that I walked away from the dealership, and I'm not the only one.

Now on a more serious note.....Ohio State? You really want to compare overall football, basketball, swimming, gymnastics statistics, AND academic admission qualifications? And I believe the correct name is Ohio State Community College...:SM127::facelick::facelick:

#349 ·
There is a reason Chrysler/Dodge chose that dealership. If their sales were breaking records, they wouldn't be on the list to close...
I don't know if anyone knows why some dealers got the axe and others didn't. It seems to have been directed towards the east coast rather than sales or popularity which is why you have so many canceled dealerships crying foul. Just one look at this thread and how many people here bought their car from Bob should be proof enough to axe someone else. I can think of a dozen in California alone.

#348 ·
SC? lol....once when I was at ucla and went into a stall in the library, someone wrote on the bathroom wall with an arrow pointing to the toilet paper "USC degrees, take one" lol

And of course, since USC was so expensive, the phrase was "Buy a degree a USC" the good old days.....:SM127:

#350 ·
Bob frederick

I spoke with Bob yesterday and Bob specifically asked to send his regards and thanks for ALL that you have done to support him.
:bigthumb:

#351 ·
As another thread on here has pointed out, Bob is working for another dealership as their Challenger representative so if you need a Challenger, you know where to go. His email is:

stpcharger at zoominternet dot net

And if you have his cell #, it is still the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.