Dodge Challenger Forum banner

California Hellcat prices?

3K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  WarChild 
#1 ·
Newbie here and I'm leaning toward ordering a Challenger Hellcat in about two weeks. Do any of you know if dealers in California are putting a premium over MSRP? The only dealer close to me is not even going to get one in. Cecil................

#7 ·
He just texted me back and yes, his site has been down for the last few days. Working on it now and hoping it's back up early next week.

Said phone/text is the way to contact him and sorry for the inconvenience.

As the proud owner of a 2015 Scat Pack from Bob, I can honestly say he's The Man for new Challengers. Buying anywhere else is a huge mistake.

#13 ·
My local Dealer (as they are small) is not getting one but they said they can order one.....based on all my experience with them, they would sell at MSRP (or less). I would NOT pay over MSRP.... find a dealer that sells cars not rapes you for extra ca$h.

#15 ·
When Pontiac re-released the GTO in 2004, and being a GTO guy since my first in 1966, I wanted one (despite the lackluster styling). At least initially, the dealers here in San Diego, we're placing a 5K - 10K above MSRP on the cars. There was no way I'd pay a penny over MSRP for any car. Not to compare the GTO with the Hellcat, I feel the same way about it. Being patient, I got my GTO at less than sticker. Whether this will be possible with the Helllcat, I do not know. I'll pay as much as MSRP, but not a penny more. Only time will tell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.