Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Canada 2015 Challenger thread

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  AvsBest 
#1 ·
Though I'd start a thread to address specific issues/questions/facts relating to the canadian market.

1st, Ryan Nagode just confirmed that 8 speed torqueflite is standard in Canada which means that the automatic hellcat has the same MSRP in USA and Canada. That's crazy

2nd, my dealership could not order a 2015 as of July 19. Only caravans. Anyone else looked into it?

#2 ·
Talked to the dealer hear in Ottawa and he laughed at me telling me that the pricing released was only for the USA. Canadian pricing as not been released yet for the challenger and will be quite a bit more because of our $0.93 cent dollar. The factory rep was at southbank dodge that day and winked saying the cars will be shipped south first, expect any here (hellcats ) to be rare (meaning dealer mark-up?). we certainly will never get a new hellcat for 59,999. I bit my tonque with the f-y thought.

#6 ·
somethings not right about that pricing, they seemed to have lumped the 392 scat pack and the SRT in the same category.

It reads
New six-piston front Brembo brakes
New 18-speaker harman/kardon® audio system, standard on SRT 392 and optional on Scat Pack
New three-mode adaptive suspension and all-new Drive Modes to personally tailor the driving experience

It was my understanding the 6 piston brembos, 3 mode suspension and the 18 speaker system was for the SRT only.

So now does that price apply to the Scatpack, the SRT or is it the same? Id guess the SRT is more than the scat pack but who knows

#9 · (Edited)
Went to London City Chrysler last week and had a long conversation with the sales manager about the Hellcat status.He said that each dealership will be given an opportunity to order the Hellcat based on sales.From past experience he expects to receive a phone call from Chrysler/Dodge offering a quota of 2 Hellcats for their dealership based on what they received for the 2013-14 Viper orders.He also stated that some dealerships will not qualify to order the Hellcat.

The final price was not revealed to him at the time of our conversation but he expects it be close to $70,000 CAN all in.

Also just received a package in the mail today from the same dealership stating that the Hellcat is available for order now.

#17 ·
The final price was not revealed to him at the time of our conversation but he expects it be close to $70,000 CAN all in.
That's pretty accurate. I had my salesman do up an order with all options and it was ~$68,000, but that didn't include an extended warranty which is ~$4000 or all the other standard incidentals/dealer fees etc. What I never understood is how come no one ever figures the 13% HST into it because that's what your paying in the end? You'll quickly discover out the door is more like $80,000 CDN except for Alberta of course who only pay the 5% GST.

Bernie

#10 · (Edited)
Just looked at what RS posted on prices and it looks great. Most are lower than USA and some are even no cost like red seat belts and monkey brass wheel.

I will be in the market in February to order one if allocations are high enough and if I can get it under msrp.

I think that once the hype goes away, it will be possible. It may be a late built one or maybe even a MY16 one but we will be able to get them at a reasonable price at some point.

And our SRT vehicles qualify for rebates up here. Not sure if affiliate pricing or rebates will work on the hellcat though

#18 ·
Haha!,...I thought it may be you.Congrats on the Hellcat purchase!Is that an all in price of $71,108.00?

What dealership did you buy from and did you trade in your Yellow Jacket to close the deal?

But most importantly,...how much are you charging for a passenger ride?.:icon_biggrin:

#16 ·
Ordered my Hellcat yesterday and stayed at the office while they entered it onto the system. Got my VON and a smile for the day!

There were several things that had late availability though!

#19 ·
Whoever is on the fence about getting the hellcat better do it before august 8. From what I gathered you can go to any SRT dealership and order one, the system accepts them all at this point.

But when the Americans start coming in the game on August 8, I have a feeling it will be a heck of a challenge to get one.

#21 ·
Hello,

is there already a special order guide available for Canada?

Are there any differences between Canadian and US spec Challengers? (specs and available options/ packages)

The difference is the price. The car is more expensive here but the options are less and sometimes at no cost.

Go see post #1 of the 2015 Challenger information thread. All prices (MSRP and invoice) and options for US and Canada is on there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.