Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Challenger or Charger Scat Pack

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Yahooligan 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I currently own an SXT Challenger, it's my commuter car.

Since joining the forums I have become interested in a v8.
I think the Scat Pack with little to no options is the best choice.

My local dealership just got an Charger Scat Pack, in white with a couple of options priced at 43K. Since its the 2015 do you think they'll come down in price?

Should I look into it or order a 2016 Scat Pack challenger or charger in PCP?

#5 ·
1st off... you can't go wrong with either choice so it's going to be a winner no matter what. The 392 2015s are just awesome cars. You can get a bare bones Scat Pack for right at 40k give or take a little bit.

You need to weigh what its more important to you. If you like the old school 2 door muscle car madness that turns heads then get the Challenger.

If 4 doors is important to you and want that sleek and aggressive look and have one of the baddest 4 doors around then get the Charger.

#7 ·
We've had both. You cant go wrong with either one really. While I love the retro styling of the Challenger, I would have taken a Charger Scat Pack in B5 blue all day long over my Challenger. Unfortunately the Charger has one major deal breaker: No stick shift. If it did...I'd be on Chargertalk or whatever. :wink3:

If you can deal with an automatic...I'd say go Charger. Especially if kids are involved.

#10 ·
A big selling point for getting a '15 over a '16 is the 0% for 72 months. Depending on the interest rate being offered by either your own bank or Chrysler, you could save from $2500 - $4000 with rates from 1.9% TO 3.1%. I just calculated that based on $42k. You won't see 0% on the '16s for awhile.

#11 ·
That's only for the Charger, there is no 0% for the Challenger. :(

#13 ·
You freaked me out for a minute, if there were really 0% on the Challenger then I'd have to jump on that. Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.