Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Challenger=Match Maker?

3K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Go Goody 
#1 ·
#4 ·
i was jut about to post this,LOL.

#6 ·
well she may be a lovely young lady however she sounds shallow, easy, foul mouthed and clearly doesn't know the HEMI badge on the hood, six inches from where she left her note, means a V8...yep quite the catch

Reactions: Challenger79
#13 ·
Lol. She may be a decent human being and is just making conversation. Maybe she knew what the Hemi badge meant but wanted to open with something. And even if she didn't, not everyone is into cars to the degree we are. She might have even seen the owner but didn't know what to say. How many of us have seen a girl that we wanted to talk to but choked or we lost the chance to say hi? Most guys I know at least once.

Reactions: ICECOLD_3000
#7 ·
He should request a text/photo first. She may be a 400 pound heffer !

#11 ·
Big gals need love too! I have a big gal and am happy. She can make a mean meal. We have been married 26 years on April 1 this year and been together 28 years.

Oh wait, now that I think about it, we did start out kinda small. I just looked at a few wedding photos and wondered who that guy was marrying my wife.

I guess I just turned into a fat ole fart happily married to a heffer :grin2:

#8 ·
All my car seems to attract are cops, the homeless, and men.

Did have a cute girl in a Prius flip me off the other day....she didn't like my earth-destroying car I guess.

#10 ·
Think of the dozens of guys she's already been with, I wouldn't share the same air space unless you want a disease.
Any girl who's attracted to you because of your car is too shallow to bother with.
Time to think with the big head not the little one.

#14 ·
Back in the day I had similar experiences. Hot girls love hot cars period.

A couple weeks ago I came out of a store and this woman approached me to say that she's seen my car several times and just wanted to meet me to tell me that she loved it.

Oh well, she wasn't a young hottie but I was flattered, said thanks and left. I got better at home.

#25 ·
I heard that the original poster, went back to the parking lot the next day and saw that every car in the parking lot had that same note left on their windshield !:grin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.