Challenger sales for April - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (14)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Originally Posted by jsd512 View Post
They always have incentives during a car's final year. Doesn't matter what car. Par for the course. IMHO, the more they sell, the better. This means that one day, the aftermarket might try a bit harder, on delivering a more diverse mod list.

It isn't in it's final year though... 2014 is supposed to really not have any changes... 2015 is the change year...
R/T Classic delivered on: 6/21/13
Mods installed:
Mopar CAI
RiderGraphix spoiler graphic
Skip-to-shift eliminator
Cursive Challenger on grille
Engine Cover air brush painted
Billet under the hood stuff
MOPAR door sills

Member of Frederick Scat Pack
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by brampton builder View Post
THANKS to all who have helped keep the momentum rolling . We appreciate you buying our product .
Yep, hopefully my RT Classic will be built/delivered in May and I will contribute to May's sales.... lol
The Following User Says Thank You to MoparOhio For This Useful Post:
striper (05-03-2013)
Old 05-01-2013, 06:49 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Originally Posted by PlumCrazy392 View Post
Count me into that April Sales figure! I picked her up on 4/20/13!
If you picked it up 4/20 it's more like this

ARH long tube headers with cats and ARH cat backs and Mopar quad tips, Lakewood strut tower brace, K&N Typhoon polished aluminum CAI, Nitto Motivo F: 255/45ZR20 R: 275/40ZR20, skip shift eliminator, Mopar splash guards all around.

Ex PCP 6 spd Classic owner
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to USponycar For This Useful Post:
HemiHerb (05-01-2013), PlumCrazy392 (05-02-2013), spautrieva (05-03-2013)
Old 05-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
<-------bought in April
Red Challenger Caliper Covers | SRT8 Front Chin Spoiler | Mopar pedal covers
Mopar T-handle shifter | Mopar Quad Tips | Red BT catch can | Red Billet Tech stuff

Coming soon...392 SWAP!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by brampton builder View Post
THANKS to all who have helped keep the momentum rolling . We appreciate you buying our product .
Our pleasure, Builder. And thank you for producing such an awesome machine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotFastEnough82 For This Useful Post:
PlumCrazy392 (05-02-2013), spautrieva (05-03-2013)
Old 05-02-2013, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by MoparOhio View Post
Dodge Challenger: 4,804, +17%

I know there are some very good incentives on the car right now but man... they are selling very well for a not so updated car.
Hello, what Kind of Incentives, are available? I've always wanted a challenger to be my first, and last new car purchase. I'm kinda scarred witless, to purchase 2013. I have my heart set on SRT392 in black or charcoal gray, call me superstitious thinkin maybe I should avoid this year altogether, I've also looked into few new 2012's due to the fact the 2013 can't be DS tuned as of yet If I read correctly.

I've been following this forumn on/off for a few years I've listened to ppl about contacting group, fleet, or internet sales manager to get the best price and avoid the hassle. I'm currently in North FL(originally from ohio), went from (Graphic Designer/Computer Tech) to A Field Construction Manager Telecom. I have student loans to pay back, and with me being in and outta work for last few years my credit is mud, I'm also single. I have a feeling I need to pull the trigger soon if I'd like a new challenger, so my toss up is between this car, and 2013 Dodge Ram Truck for work(usually drive the company truck when hired direct, but Im working contract alot) . I currently own(1995 intrepid interior water damaged 42,000miles) and a 2000 Dakota R/T which I'm not gonna trade in cause its paid for. My plan was to buy from Bob Fredricks some time ago, but hear alot has changed.

any recommendations u guys can give on how to get the best rate per month, price, and Down Payment to get me there would be highly appreciated just turned 32 last week.

Thanks in Advance would be better to buy from Florida or Ohio for tax rates?
Old 05-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by Tviper7 View Post
Hello, what Kind of Incentives, are available? I've always wanted a challenger to be my first, and last new car purchase. I'm kinda scarred witless, to purchase 2013. I have my heart set on SRT392 in black or charcoal gray, call me superstitious thinkin maybe I should avoid this year altogether, I've also looked into few new 2012's due to the fact the 2013 can't be DS tuned as of yet If I read correctly.

I've been following this forumn on/off for a few years I've listened to ppl about contacting group, fleet, or internet sales manager to get the best price and avoid the hassle. I'm currently in North FL(originally from ohio), went from (Graphic Designer/Computer Tech) to A Field Construction Manager Telecom. I have student loans to pay back, and with me being in and outta work for last few years my credit is mud, I'm also single. I have a feeling I need to pull the trigger soon if I'd like a new challenger, so my toss up is between this car, and 2013 Dodge Ram Truck for work(usually drive the company truck when hired direct, but Im working contract alot) . I currently own(1995 intrepid interior water damaged 42,000miles) and a 2000 Dakota R/T which I'm not gonna trade in cause its paid for. My plan was to buy from Bob Fredricks some time ago, but hear alot has changed.

any recommendations u guys can give on how to get the best rate per month, price, and Down Payment to get me there would be highly appreciated just turned 32 last week.

Thanks in Advance would be better to buy from Florida or Ohio for tax rates?
You can go to the Dodge website, Under shopping tools, incentives, you will see what is available. They usually don't have incentives on SRT8 products. Quite honestly if you have a ton of student loans and bad credit you probably shouldn't be buying a 40k+ car. Not nagging, but... As far as taxes I don't know what the state tax rate in FL is. You can google search and see what the two states charge.
The Following User Says Thank You to MoparOhio For This Useful Post:
Tviper7 (05-03-2013)
Old 05-03-2013, 06:01 AM

You can go to the Dodge website, Under shopping tools, incentives, you will see what is available. They usually don't have incentives on SRT8 products. Quite honestly if you have a ton of student loans and bad credit you probably shouldn't be buying a 40k+ car. Not nagging, but... As far as taxes I don't know what the state tax rate in FL is. You can google search and see what the two states charge.
Thanks! for the Advice, I get what your saying, I'd really like to get new challenger before its discontinued tho you only live once. I guess, I may wait to I get my affairs in order, to proceed but @ sametime there no guarantees one will be available. the sales tax is fair bit better in ohio vs florida from what I can see so far, but If your saying If I bought brand new 2012 392 I couldn't get one for under 40k?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:09 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by Tviper7 View Post
Thanks! for the Advice, I get what your saying, I'd really like to get new challenger before its discontinued tho you only live once. I guess, I may wait to I get my affairs in order, to proceed but @ sametime there no guarantees one will be available. the sales tax is fair bit better in ohio vs florida from what I can see so far, but If your saying If I bought brand new 2012 392 I couldn't get one for under 40k?
The 2014 model year will be the same as 2013. The car will continue on after that, just that there will be upgrades to it.

As far as under 40k, that all depends on the options you want and what kind of deal you can swing. They are starting to produce new 'CORE' models that have some of the fluff options off of it and that is the low priced SRT8 Challenger. There are plenty of 'used' ones that can be very good too.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:40 AM

The 2014 model year will be the same as 2013. The car will continue on after that, just that there will be upgrades to it.

As far as under 40k, that all depends on the options you want and what kind of deal you can swing. They are starting to produce new 'CORE' models that have some of the fluff options off of it and that is the low priced SRT8 Challenger. There are plenty of 'used' ones that can be very good too.
Well in a brand new challenger, I'm really only lookin for a black or gray color, manual, no sun roof, u connect with Bluetooth hands free talk, Sirius Satillite Radio and GPS(extremely flexible on Sirius/GPS tho) You think I'am gonna have alot difficulty finding this combo on the few remaining new 2012 setting on the lots. I'am interested in this new "Core" but the manual and hands free bluetooth is \a deal breaker, & a sunroof is just leak waiting to happen thats 40% of the reason that intrepids water damaged now.

let me know what you think? I love the new interiors on 2011/Up. I'm just terrified about the issues used, where the issues with the rear differentials ever addressed on the older models I remember there be some issues with rear-end whine on the track pack 3.92 cars? other than that QC issues on the earlier models in miscellaneous areas. I would assume lot have the kinks have been worked out since 09 till now. I'm married to the 392, I think it has great potential. I have no real interest in this 6.2 supercharged tho, with owning my Dakota R/T used I had several issues with the Auto Tranny not Shifting Under WOT so I'am not jumping to own another Dodge Automatic. I am excited about the 8-speed ZF or TQ FL tho, its just remains to be seen how the new 8-speed will hold up behind a V8 vs a V6 they've tested with so far. I really hope they don't cut corners on internal parts in this new automatic if they tune it right it could really be something special for the performance enthusiast if they can make it reliable. I'm not ready to be a guinea pig tho I'll wait or I'll just go with a manual to be safe.

Thanks for All your Help

Last edited by Tviper7; 05-03-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.