Chrysler Order Status Codes - Page 3 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 12:26 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: Chrysler Order Status Codes

What exactly does this mean?
BX: Passed edit available for schedule

I called Dodge this morning and this is the status of my Challenger, I ordered it 3 weeks ago.
Also, I know that there is no definite time line and things change all of the time, but can anyone give me a guess-timate on when my car should get a VIN number so I could track it myself.
Maybe within the next 2 weeks?

Thanks very much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2008, 01:43 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by cujofreak View Post
What exactly does this mean?
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
Basically what that means, once your order is recieved it gets looked over to make sure any options, colors, etc are availible for your paticular model. For instance if you had ordered a "F" package R/T with hid headlights it would not pass into BX status.

I called Dodge this morning and this is the status of my Challenger, I ordered it 3 weeks ago.
Also, I know that there is no definite time line and things change all of the time, but can anyone give me a guess-timate on when my car should get a VIN number so I could track it myself.
Maybe within the next 2 weeks?

Thanks very much.
VINs are assigned at "D" status. So as you know the only way you can track is with your VON number, by calling Chrysler customer service.

A guess-timate? I don't think anyone could come up with a rough estimate besides just pulling a number out of a hat. But here's a break down of my order.

May 12 2008....Ordered by Dealer
June 16 2008... My name assigned to order car was already in C status.
Aug 22 2008... D status, VIN assigned
Sept 12 2008...D1 status
Sept 24 2008 ...built

Remember, though the first 2 1/2 months of this process, 2009s were not in production. Now it looks as the plant is running full tilt so it should go alot faster. Another thing to remember other things affect your status changes. One is dealer allocation, and the another is parts. Lets say you order the above mentioned Hid lights. For some reason Chrysler runs short of hid lights. well guess what your car will stay stuck at "C", and other cars ordered after yours that weren't ordered with the hids will go "D".

But all this really doesn't answer your question. So I'll take a wild guess since you didn't even say what you ordered. Early to mid Nov you'll go D.

2013 Challenger R/T 27F... Bright white, Six Speed, Super track pack, 20s Barton shifter, Petty strut brace, SRT functional scoops, BT catch can, Mopar quad tips, Rocket Booster rims.

2013 Chrysler 300S
2009 Challenger R/T 6speed...miss ya
1968 Dart GTS Auto
Old 09-26-2008, 01:53 PM

Oh Sorry, I just ordered the Base model black SXT (here in Canada we have SXT as I'm sure you know) with all the leather, base model radio. Basically the Base model with leather.

The dealer I ordered it from is my grandfathers (which I would hope would give me priority) and is also the biggest Chrysler dealer in Canada. Whether that effects the priority of their dodge/jeep vehicles I'm not too sure. It is also located about 1 hour from the Brampton build center.

Thanks for all of your help, it is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (36)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Has anyone seen 4H4 Option on there order sheet for there Challenger. I have it on mine it's description is Special Scheduling Condidition VII. I'm not sure if my dealer is blowing smoke up my rear on what it means.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:21 PM

Hi does anyone know what this means, down at the bottom of my order sheet it says:
Priority Code: 99
Old 10-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Priority Code is the order in which your order is to be allocated once your dealership grabs allocations. Priority code 99 means you don't have a "place" in line and are at a neutral position.

For instance, if a dealership cares what order their cars will be allocated into C with, they'll setup priorities. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. If they were to get 3 allocations then cars with priority code 1, 2, 3 would go to C.

99 is simply neutral or "back of the line" if there are orders at your dealership which they've actually given an order code.

Performance Mods: Flowmaster Catback w/IE Mopar Tips, Hurst Short Shifter
Cosmetic Mods: 35% Tint, BT Underhood Kit, Door Sills, WebElectric Sequential Lights, RPI Stealth Splash Guards
Old 10-02-2008, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Venthos View Post
Priority Code is the order in which your order is to be allocated once your dealership grabs allocations. Priority code 99 means you don't have a "place" in line and are at a neutral position.

For instance, if a dealership cares what order their cars will be allocated into C with, they'll setup priorities. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. If they were to get 3 allocations then cars with priority code 1, 2, 3 would go to C.

99 is simply neutral or "back of the line" if there are orders at your dealership which they've actually given an order code.
Thanks for the Info, I guess I am goinig to have a long wait...lol
Old 10-02-2008, 05:10 PM

Photos: (1)

Originally Posted by OneBadBee View Post
Thanks for the Info, I guess I am goinig to have a long wait...lol
Not really. I was allocation #1 for my dealer, and it only took just over 4 months to get to JB!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Arixona View Post
Not really. I was allocation #1 for my dealer, and it only took just over 4 months to get to JB!
Only 4 months of sitting in the hot seat right...lol

Old 10-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (13)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Brucer41

Originally Posted by 425hpChargerSRT8 View Post

what if you car went from KZ to ZA lol...that would be a disaster
Yes I can attest that KZ to ZA really, really, really sucks.

2009 Challenger SRT8 (Hemi Orange Pearl)
Modern Muscle 426 Hemi Stroker
Arrington Performance Hemi 90mm Billet Throttle Body
Magnaflow TVS 2300 - Black Finish w/90mm Inlet
Arrington Magnaflow TVS2300 Direct Drive System
Kooks Long Tube Headers/ Kooks Catted Midpipes
And way too much to list here!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.