Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Dealer Communication for Ordering Challengers

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Cuda340 
G
#1 ·
I see some people are asking about this or that, so I will be quoting some information from the dealer communications email regarding the ordering of the Challengers beginning December 3rd, 2007.

Initial Allocations
dealer_email said:
Although the product reveal is February 6, 2008 in Chicago and the production timing is late April, 2008
we feel that now is the time to hit the market with an innovative selling opportunity and lock in
customers for your allocation. Every Dodge Dealer will be allocated at least one Challenger, so you are
assured a chance to sell one of the new Challengers. As always, scheduling priority will be given to sold
orders that have a customer name and address. Given the limited production, we expect a "sold out"
condition for 2008 models so get your sold order in quickly to ensure build position.

Pricing for the Limited Edition Challenger SRT8 is set at an attractive $37,995 including destination.
We have included all of the pertinent details for ordering in this mailing and TOPS will open today
to accept orders.
Options and Color Choices
dealer_email said:
MSRP: $37,995 includes $675 destination and SRT Track Experience
Gas Guzzler Tax: $2,100
Engine: 6.1L Hemi
Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic with Autostick
HP/Torque: 425/420 ft lbs
Wheels: 20" x 9" Forged Aluminum SRT Wheels
Tires: All Season Performance Tires: 245/45RZR20
Radio: AM/FM 6 Disc DVD MP3 & Satellite Radio 13 Speaker Kicker SRT Audio
Color: Hemi Orange, Brilliant Black, Bright Silver all with "Carbon Fiber" Hood Decals (NOTICE: "all with all with "Carbon Fiber" Hood Decals")
Interior: Dark Slate Gray Front Buckets w/ Hemi Orange Accent and Rear 60/40 Bench
Optional Equipment:
● MYGIG w/ Navigation Radio: $890 MSRP
● Front 245/45ZR20 & Rear 255/45ZR20 Performance Tires: $50 MSRP
● Power Sunroof: $950 MSRP
I hope this answers some of the questions I have seen posted.

#2 · (Edited)
A pre-sale dealer brochure has been posted on the allpar site. It shows photos on the concept car and small angled shots of the production car's grill, wheels, gas cap, and rear spoiler. Awesome!

Check it out at: http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68716&st=2920

Note: Scroll 3/4 down the page.

If the link does not work, you will have to register at allpar.com. Then go to the Dodge Challenger discussion forum, page 148.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.