Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Dealership/Incentives Help

579 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jaglowskip 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I need the power of the Challengertalk think-tank here. I am located in Southern Florida and there is a current Spring Clearance cash allowance of $2,000 that expires on 5/02 (today). Does anyone know if the dealer knows whether these incentives are getting extended, or what is going to replace them? Is there any way to "lock in" current incentives if I want to order the car I want instead? Is there a reason why a dealer would refuse to transfer an out of state car? Anyone have the Friends and Family hookup?

Really trying to figure out If I need to pull the trigger tonight or not.

#2 ·
When I ordered my scat pack shaker last year, the lady at the Chrysler Incentives office said that whatever incentives were in effect the day I placed the ordered, would be able to be applied to my car when it came in even after they expired.

So you should be able to order the car today and get the incentive.

Call to confirm. (800) 227-0757

#3 ·
Chances of a dealer knowing if something is extended is slim. They will always tell you that it changes month to month, and it probably will.

On dealer trade its up to that dealer and the trading dealer if they can get it done, farther out means more transportation cost, which is then passed onto you. But if you came to a deal today, on something that would be delivered next week, I am sure that incentive will hold.

As far as ordering a car and month or two getting it and having todays incentives hold, ive heard of some dealers honoring or the manufacture letting it slide. But its possible that in order to get todays incentive they might make do more than put up a deposit, but might make you sign for the car, as in lock in financing. I suggest not doing this as it doesn't mean you have to take the car, but it locks you in for that car at todays price. a month or two from now, car prices will probably actually better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.