Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Dodge Challenger wins 2013 New Car Race!

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Johnman 
#1 ·
I got an email from my dealer yesterday... our 2013 RR arrived on the lot! :clap: No word or news from MINI about the 2013 Clubman we ordered, so we have an unofficial victory for the Challenger.

Here is the original thread about the race: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/2013-race-82405/

The results of the race will be confirmed once we arrive at the dealer for inspection, of course. In a bizarre twist, I must now wait another five days before I can take possession of the Challenger, since I'm in Tennessee and I have great seats for the Saturday night NASCAR race at Bristol. But first thing Sunday morning we're jumping in the (soon-to-be-traded-in) '09 MINI and high-tailing it back to Connecticut. :eusa_dance:

#2 ·
Congrats..!

No word on mine ordered 6/5/12..
VOTS still says production scheduled.
I do know Grantie Crystal Metallic was "supposed" to be started this week, (8/20), but no update from dealer or changes on the VOTS

#4 ·
No word on mine ordered 6/5/12..
VOTS still says production scheduled.
I do know Grantie Crystal Metallic was "supposed" to be started this week, (8/20), but no update from dealer or changes on the VOTS
Same happened to me, it was about 10 days after the listed production start date when I got my email the car was going to frame. You still might get your car before I can pick mine up from the dealer! :ninja:

#3 ·
Oh wow, you're in Connecticut too? I didn't realize that when we were chatting in a previous thread. Awesome!

My Black R/T should be in "by the end of the week", according to the dealer. Original estimate from their system (the day I got my "Vehicle Built" VOTS email) was delivery for today, but they said that was just an estimate.

Really really hoping to have it by Saturday.

#10 ·
Rear parking sensors on the higher trim levels (SXT Plus, R/T Plus, poss in base R/T, probably std. on SRT) is the major change over '12.

#11 ·
Hey, I'm another Challenger/Mini owner! We own a 2005 Mini Cooper S convertible with the (dealer installed) John Cooper Works package. Isn't it like the best of both worlds? The two cars represent completely different approaches to high performance, but are both great in their own way. As of now the Mini only has 19k miles on it, and my 2009 SRT only has 24k. I feel lucky to own two great high performance cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.