Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Dodge owner loyalty discount?

8K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Bradley Manning wannabe 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the Dodge owner loyalty is still available? I currently have a 2008 Charger R/T which I bought new, but am looking at adding an SRT8 Challenger. Dealer has mentioned several times about a $500 discount for owner loyalty but then came back and said it didn't come up when he punched my name in the computer!?

#2 · (Edited)
I got a $3,000 owner loyality coupon in the mail last October...unfortunely is was only good for new 2012 models and I wanted a 2013 so I could get exactly what I wanted....I did get a $1,000 rebate on the 2013...............click on the link below. It will give you choices for finding out if something is available....I have known people to get a discount coupon from Chrysler just by asking..

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.jsp

#4 ·
Ok, I just got a $1000 owner loyalty coupon in the mail today! But the only thing is... It came from a dealership, but it's not the dealership that has the leftover 2012 SRT8 that I want. Are these things really dealer specific? Or is it just made to look like that, or sent from what they think is the closest dealer to me?

I will be calling tomorrow to find out... I will hate it though if it's only valid at that one particular dealer. I was thinking it was a "Dodge" thing, not dealer.

#6 ·
Ok, I just got a $1000 owner loyalty coupon in the mail today! But the only thing is... It came from a dealership, but it's not the dealership that has the leftover 2012 SRT8 that I want. Are these things really dealer specific? Or is it just made to look like that, or sent from what they think is the closest dealer to me?

I will be calling tomorrow to find out... I will hate it though if it's only valid at that one particular dealer. I was thinking it was a "Dodge" thing, not dealer.
If it came from a dealer it is just an advertising gimmick.........a rebate from Chrysler is applied after you work your best deal with the dealer.....the dealer rebate is just part of the deal with the dealer..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.