Employee Pricing Plus Plus details - direct from Chrysler! - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 01:10 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Employee Pricing Plus Plus details - direct from Chrysler!

Read this post and verify it against your own research.

-- This post is a summary of available Dodge Challenger incentives.
-- Chrysler can change this program at any time (and they already have).
-- If you think something here needs updating, please PM me.
-- This post wouldn't be necessary if Chrysler distributed consistent info to their dealer network!!!

* UPDATE: EMPLOYEE PLUS PLUS TERMINATED FOR SRT8

The SRT8 was available with Employee Pricing for about a week...then Chrysler pulled it from the program.

* UPDATE: EMPLOYEE PLUS PLUS LIMITED FOR CHALLENGERS IN WESTERN REGIONS

Verify any/all incentives in your area by calling the Chrysler Incentives Assistance Center at 1-800-227-0757. It appears that Chrysler may be changing the rules on the fly, so check with them to make sure of the Challenger incentives in effect for your area. Some folks (especially in the West) are reporting that dealers are not honoring EPP on any Challenger.
One person was recently told the following: "Employee pricing has been stopped in the Western Region CA, AZ, NV, HI, AK, OR, WA & Guam)for Challengers.

* UPDATE: EMPLOYEE PRICING ENDS FOR ALL CHALLENGERS ON MARCH 2!

I called the Incentives Assistance Center this morning (March 3) and here's what they told me: All Challengers are being removed from Employee Pricing. However, they are still eligible for financing incentives, including 0% for 48 months or 5.9% for 60 months, AND $1,000 cash back for financing through Chrysler Financial.

Dodge Challenger Employee Plus Plus Incentive Programs

Source: Chrysler Incentives Customer Service Center (1-800-227-0757)

RT & SE are elligible for ALL of the following:
  • Program # 38H9A.....Employee Pricing ($125 fee will apply) <- EMPLOYEE PRICE EXPIRES MARCH 2!
  • Program # 38A95.....0% APR for 48 months - (very well-qualified borrowers only)
  • Program #:GLC9H.....$1,000 Bonus Cash for financing through Chrysler
* * * IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT EMPLOYEE PLUS PLUS * * *

Employee Plus Plus incentives cover Challenger RT & SE models only.
SRT8's were included early on in the program for about a week, but Chrysler decided to pull them from the program.

Employee Plus Plus incentives are not being honored on Challengers by some dealers.
Remember that individual dealers may choose NOT to give you Employee Pricing on a Challenger. That's up to the dealer. However, if they insist that Chrysler is telling them it's not included in the EPP promotion, call the 1-800 number and check it out for yourself. Some dealers have bad information.

0% financing is available only for "VERY well-qualified" buyers
Chrysler uses their own scoring method to determine who is well-qualified. Multiple factors are considered: down payment amount, term, credit score, etc. You'll probably need a credit score in the very high 700s and be putting down a significant down payment to get approved. People with credit scores of 780 and 20% down payments have been turned down. Don't count on getting 0% unless your credit is A+.

The only loan available with Employee Pricing is 0% for 48 months
You can't get a 60 month loan @ 2.9% AND get Employee Pricing. However, a few dealers have done this. So if you want a 60 month loan AND employee pricing, ask if they'll do it.

Challengers are NOT elligible for the Chrysler Loyalty Rebate or the $500 Auto Show Cash
These incentives are usually listed at the bottom of the Dodge and Chrysler home pages. Ask for these discounts anyway, because a few people have been lucky and received one or the other.

A dealer can give you Employee Price if you order a car
However, you supposedly will only get the financing incentives that are in effect when the car is delivered to the dealer. You can't "lock-in" 0% financing and the $1,000 Chrysler Financial Bonus Cash. This is according to Bob Frederick (a Dodge dealer and website sponsor). However, some are reporting that their dealer has agreed to "lock in" Employee Price AND 0% financing at the time the car is ordered. So don't be afraid to ask!

Chrysler Financial incentives are listed on their website
Here's the link: http://www.chryslerfinancial.com/incentives/incentives.do

Know the incentive program numbers listed above
There's been some confusion at the dealership level as to what incentives can be applied to Challengers. Have these numbers handy in case your dealer doesn't have a clue (which is very possible).

Have any questions?
Call the Chrysler Incentives Assistance Center at 1-800-227-0757.

Employee Plus Plus for Challengers ends March 31 [ Very unclear on this!!! ]
Some have said it's March 2nd, but someone had a dealer pull it up and it specifically said March 31.

Employee Pricing is available on Dodge.com
Price your Challenger here: Dodge - Build My Own - Model Selection

Last edited by Top_Fuel; 03-03-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2009, 01:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmfootball69
Re: Employee Pricing Plus Plus details - direct from Chrysler!

Awesome info. Id recomend even calling right in front of their face if they give you a hard time. You call and mention these program numbers, act like you know what youre talking about, and theyre gonna think youre a high up in chrysler or something haha.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:17 PM

So with that said. How much can we pick one up for? Let's say Base RT.. Just a ball park figure..
Old 01-26-2009, 01:25 PM

That's great, Top_fuel, now we just have to figure out what EPP really is. I've seen a lot of numbers about, some based on list, some based on Invoice, but none sound like they came directly from the company's mouth.

Cliff
Old 01-26-2009, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by ExStangLover View Post
So with that said. How much can we pick one up for? Let's say Base RT.. Just a ball park figure..
True. It would be very nice to know exactly what employee pricing is. Without that information the dealer can tell you anything.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

we had and SRT8 in Sundays paper that was marked down 4K and it said for dealer incentives. Thats a pretty good chunk of discount. hemi orange, list was 45.700 down to 4k something.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 PM

Google search for Chrysler Employee Pricing. The number that I've seen is sometimes 5%, sometimes 4-6%. That is the percentage BELOW INVOICE.

In any case, the Employee Price is printed right on the car's invoice. It shouldn't be a mystery number. My guess is that in another day or two, websites like edmunds.com and carsdirect.com will have the official pricing. They already have employee pricing for Fords. And it's accurate...because I have 3 new Mustang invoices sitting on my desk right now wth employee pricing on them.

Here's an idea...somebody call the Chrysler Incentives Customer Service Center at 1-800-227-0757 and ask them what Employee Price is! I'd do it, but I'm leaving for home right now!

Last edited by Top_Fuel; 01-26-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:57 PM

I got me one! Tored Red Loaded SRT8 6-speed with sticker of 45,425. Employee price was 41,010 AND got $1000 rebate on top of that AND 0% financing for 48 months. Woo hoo, happy camper!!

Update:
I just looked at the Dodge Web site and it now says Challenger(excl. SRT8). It did not have that exclusion at 9am this morning! When I went in to make the deal, there was mass confusion and they ended up talking to the regional manager and finance people. In the end they gave me the full deal of Employee price of 41,010(sticker was 45,425) AND got $1000 rebate on top of that AND 0% financing for 48 months. Man I never have this kind of good luck!

Last edited by Bulldozer; 01-26-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Doglips View Post
True. It would be very nice to know exactly what employee pricing is. Without that information the dealer can tell you anything.
I just hate dealing with dealerships. In the Northwest it can be brutal..
Old 01-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (10)

srt 8 are included i just got off the phone with the above customer service #
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.