enable stp options on 2016 sxt plus???? - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2015, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
enable stp options on 2016 sxt plus????

My 2016 sxt plus just was delivered to my dealership. Unfortunately when i ordered it the stp was not availible. All i really want are the performance pages for the gauges. Does anyone know if they can be unlocked. I know there is a device for the 2015 but the new uconnect software is different for 2016. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I cant wait to pick up challenger this week.

Thanks
steven

Last edited by Hyperformance1; 11-02-2015 at 06:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2015, 06:36 PM

Garage
There was a phazer or lazer thing running around plus lockpick, but I have not seen those on a 2015+. For the 2015+s we still have to send in or buy an ecm for tuning and stuff so you might need to wait a while. Plus it also depends on whether many of those gauges are installed and can be read. Many modern vehicles just have oil pressure and battery volts, but not g meters, braking distances, and timers.

Not very helpful I know, but sometimes, just sometimes, it doesn't pay to be the first kid on the block with a new toy. Especially when it comes to vehicles lol...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Challenger SRT 392 A8 Ivory White Tri-Coat / Black Interior.
2015 GMC Yukon XL SLT Black / Cocoa Dune

Last edited by grimmysnr; 11-02-2015 at 06:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to grimmysnr For This Useful Post:
Hyperformance1 (11-02-2015)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2015, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Last year i traded in my lifted jeep wrangler 4dr on a 2015 Chrylser 200. That car is being bought back by Chrysler as a lemon. The 2016 Challenger is my replacement vehicle. If circumstances were differrent i would have waited for the stp option. I must say so far, chrysler has been pretty good with this process. The car was ordered to my spec sept28 and delivered to the dealer on oct 30th. Just waiting now for the chrysler rep to schedule my time to exchange vehicles.

Last edited by Hyperformance1; 11-02-2015 at 07:06 PM.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2015, 07:17 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperformance1 View Post
Last year i traded in my lifted jeep wrangler 4dr on a 2015 Chrylser 200. That car is being bought back by Chrysler as a lemon. The 2016 Challenger is my replacement vehicle. If circumstances were differrent i would have waited for the stp option. I must say so far, chrysler has been pretty good with this process. The car was ordered to my spec sept28 and delivered to the dealer on oct 30th. Just waiting now for the chrysler rep to schedule my time to exchange vehicles.
Hey nothing wrong with having the new stuff! I just meant that unfortunately it might be a while before the aftermarket catches up with all of their gadgets and stuff. I have had a few brand new vehicles and it was funny sometimes going to some aftermarket websites and my year and/or model wasn't in their search listing yet. It's the better part of a year and the 2015s slowly getting more love. Hell try and find a wheel and tire setup that's been confirmed to work on an SRT from many of the tire stores. A lot of that is still trial and error right now.

You said the software is different between 2015 and 2016, did you read that somewhere? I wasn't aware that much changed between the years.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2015, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Five big updates for 2016 Uconnect 8.4 | FCA Corporate Blog

There is a video somewhere as well. You can drag and drop what options you want to the bottom of the screen. Its ashame they havent upgraded to android auto yet.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 04:47 PM

I thought I was getting the stp it was on one set of paperwork but not the final for my 2016 sxt plus order. That sucks I missed that because I really wanted those options I thought I was getting. Hope I can get the performance pages added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode