Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Friends and Family pricing

11K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  DETOUR 
#1 ·
Can someone fill me in on this? I know Ford has a program where PINs can be given out to people to get the Family price. Does Dodge have that program? Can it be used for a car that is already on order?

#2 ·
Friends and Family at Chrysler, the way my dealer has done it in the past for me. Price is Invoice less 1% , the Owner of the dealership is a friend of mine and he just offered the price 5 years ago when I bought my first new vehicle from him.
Mike

#3 ·
I just bought a 2010 Challenger SE/G today and the dealer gave me Friends & Family discount because I bought 2 Challengers in the last year. Nice little surprise, since no incentives on the challengers at this time. You get the number from someone who works for or is retired from Chrysler.

#5 ·
Be nice if they had a loyalty discount instead of a "I know someone that works there" discount. Which has supported them longer I wonder, friends of employees or loyal customers...:(

#7 ·
I have the supplier pricing (same as friend & family). I found three SRT-8 (6spd only) on the net with in 100 miles of Indy (IN,OH,KY) and got all three dealers to get me below employee pricing. I went with one that was $500 under employee. Use the net to shop and find the car you want and then use e-mail to get your price. Let the dealers know your working with other dealers and your looking for the best price. I tell them its like buying a new TV, I'm going to buy it at the best price. Our 2010 SRT-8 MSRP $44,530.00 bought it at $39,970.00

#8 ·
Does the dealer make any money with F&F pricing, and could I use it on my car I already have ordered, if I could get a PIN?

#9 ·
Jon

My understanding is that the PIN is available at any time. The local dealer is talking to me about using his PIN on a vehicle he currently has in stock. My (limited) understanding is as long as Chrysler approves you are good at any time. It doesn't seem to be dependent on order status.

#13 ·
Jon

My understanding is that the PIN is available at any time. The local dealer is talking to me about using his PIN on a vehicle he currently has in stock. My (limited) understanding is as long as Chrysler approves you are good at any time. It doesn't seem to be dependent on order status.
I was lucky enough to have a "Friend" and got a pin #. I went to the dealer whom I ordered the car from and was told it cannot be applied after an order was written.
Am I getting hosed?

#11 ·
My dealer told me there is $75.00 processing fee when you use F&F discount. On top of documentation fee for the dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.