Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Garage

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Litdog 
#1 ·
Who's spent the time to build a cyber garage here on CT? I was looking through a few recently and some of the info I'm seeing on some of your garages is really interesting.

Here's mine................:5:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/garage/1882

#2 ·
Nobody???? ....post up a link if you got something cool or interesting in your garage...... :5:

#6 ·
Thanks buddy...... Where do you live John? I had a look at your garage too. Man that yellow machine of yours just pops. Saw a Yellow Jacket yesterday. Its still rare as heck to see any yellow challenger around here.

Its starting to warm up a bit here. We just planted some early season flowers............. :5:

#4 ·
I'll work on mine once I'm able to get out and get some pictures of the car in warmer weather when it's clean. Right now any picture (other than those I took the day I got it) are going to show it with snow, dirt, and whatever other crusties come with it this time of year.

#5 ·
I hear ya it's a tough time of year to get any decent pics. I've done some work under the hood but need to finish up a couple more things before I take any new pics. Spring is just around the corner and I for one just cant wait......... :5:

#7 ·
Here you go guys. Some shots of my car after washing yesterday in our tough South Florida winter.

Attachments

#10 ·
Did you "build" a Garage here on CT? Post up a link if you did..... :5:

#12 ·
Reactions: 19johned53
#14 ·
#18 ·
Seriously, I had no idea you could organize things as well as you have. All of mine just seemed to add in randomly. Guess I need to work on it. Thx for the example.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.